Social Media Monitoring
Monitor social networks, millions of blogs, thousands of forums, Facebook, Twitter… Cision Social Media monitoring and engagement services cover them all
Did you hear the latest? Know what’s being said in forums, on blogs and social networks to shape your story and engage with your audience.
With Cision Social Media monitoring services – winner of the CODiE Award for Best Social Media Aggregation Service – you’ll receive real-time social media monitoring and analysis reports on over 100 million blogs, social networking sites and microblogs, tens of thousands of online forums, and hundreds of video and image-sharing sites.
Receive powerful metrics to track the impact of your story. Identify the key influencers in your industry to tailor your social media outreach.
And most importantly, get the information and workflow tools you need to become an organisation that engages with their audience.
- Track and monitor all forms of social media, including Facebook, LinkedIn and other social networks, blogs, top video- and image-sharing sites, forums, opinion sites, and micro-blogs like Twitter – all filtered by country and media type
- Receive daily social media monitoring reports to see the most viral posts related to your brands and track the volume of buzz around keywords tied to your campaigns
- Track the viral success of each story with constantly updated influencer metrics
- Manage your social media in real-time with a desktop workflow app powered by all the content and influencer data of the browser version.
- Custom email alerts and search terms mean that anyone who needs to know knows in real-time
- Full integration with your traditional media means all your news coverage – and all the tools to manage it – in one place
Don’t just listen to the conversation. Get heard with CisionPoint’s social media monitoring services. Contact us to learn more.