Social Media Index : Ranking

5. Inside the Travel Lab

6. Global Grasshopper

7. Smith Travel Blog

8. The Quirky Traveller

9. VickyFlipFlopTravels.com

10. The Travel Hack

The fundamentals of working with bloggers are the same as with traditional journalists at traditional media outlets: respect their schedules; take time to read their material to learn their interests; and only contact them if/when they want to be contacted.

Cision’s blog ranking methodology takes into consideration social sharing, topic-related content and post frequency. Profiles of these Travel and Tourism blogs and their authors can be found in the CisionPoint Media Database.

Photo Courtesy: Ratul Maiti on Flickr

previous or next Posts

previous post: Theatre Blogs UK Top 10

About the author: julie hermans

Media Researcher @CisionUK the leading provider of media research, distribution, monitoring and analysis

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Comment using Facebook

5 Comments

1. Posted September 25, 2013 at 6:02 pm | Permalink

Great list… Congratulations all of you.

2. Posted October 8, 2013 at 2:20 pm | Permalink

Thanks nice ranked … but you’ve missed few important web

3. Posted January 20, 2014 at 7:56 pm | Permalink

Thanks for the fantastic list:)

I especially like 40 countries before I’m 30. I absolutely ADORE travelling and although I think 40 countries is a bit much for me, I’ve lowered my own goal to 20 and that is completely doable.

Thanks again,
    Victoria

4. Posted January 21, 2014 at 11:47 am | Permalink

Nice your travel list……

5. Posted April 24, 2014 at 11:50 am | Permalink

Absolutely delighted to feature in your Top 10 list and in such great company too :-) I write for the love of travel and to share stories and it is always rewarding when others enjoy it too. Thank you.

Companies Using Cision:

Resources: Media Updates | Top Social Media | Whitepapers | Cision UK Blog
Cision Sites: Global | Investor Relations | CisionWire | JournalistTweets
About: Careers | Cision History | Locations | Management Team | Client Testimonials
Products: CisionPoint | Cision Social Media | Media Database | Media Monitoring | Press Distribution Services