With more than 200 leading professional communicators leading sessions at this week’s Public Relations Society of America (PRSA) International Conference in Orlando, I did a quick analysis of which sessions are generating the most discussion on Twitter.
It’s no surprise that keynotes from Chris Brogan, Peter Diamandis and Soledad O’Brien are leading the pack. Surely this morning’s keynote from Disney’s Joe Rohde, “Theme is a Noun”, will be catching up momentarily.
I was able to do this analysis in just a few minutes with the Cision Social Media Dashboard, analyzing more than 3,000 tweets containing the hashtag “#prsa” between Oct. 15 and 17. I cut the list off at eight because there was a large group of sessions attracting very similar levels of chatter below this top group.
If you’re at PRSA International, be sure to stop by and check out our photo booth!
Top 8 PRSA International Sessions Being Discussed on Twitter
1. Chris Brogan, “The Changing Role of the Trust Agent”
2. Peter Diamandis and Soledad O’Brien, “Diversity: On TV, Behind the Scenes and In Our Lives”
3. Mark McClennan and Brigitte Engel, “What We Can Learn from Fraud and Coupons”
4. Lee Odden, “Advance Your SEO Skills with Social Media Optimization”
5. Bruce Berger, “Employee Communications: Move from Knowing to Doing”
6. Katie Delahaye Paine, “OMG! ROI? Measuring Influence and Impact in a 3.0 World”
7. Eric Schwartzman, “ROI of B2B Social Media”
8. Mike McDougall, “Effectively Communicating Senior Leadership Transitions”