Here is our bi-weekly roundup of new talent, account wins and other PR and marketing industry news. Read below to find out about your competitors and friends, and be sure to share comments and discussion points!
- Dukas Public Relations has been nominated for Marketing/PR Firm of the Year by the Association for Corporate Growth New York. The nomination highlights DPR’s work in helping middle-market clients develop strong messages and secure coverage in print, broadcast and online media. Follow the agency on Facebook and Twitter.
- KMR Communications is celebrating its 15th anniversary. The New York-based agency, which specializes in health, medical, beauty and fitness PR, is led by Katherine Rothman. Follow the firm on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
- Pierce Mattie PR is now representing clothing company Komarov. Focusing on lifestyle public relations, Pierce Mattie PR has offices in New York and Los Angeles, and specializes in beauty, cosmetic, fashion, home furnishing and health conscious clients. The agency can be reached on Facebook and Twitter.
- St. Louis-based Elasticity opened an office in Chicago led by digital marketing veteran David Vislosky. The firm was founded in 2009 and works with organizations such as H&R Block and the National Football League. Follow Elasticity on Facebook and Twitter.
- Michigan-based Airfoil Public Relations has promoted four members of its senior leadership team to its new executive leadership team. Senior vice president, client services, Leah Haran; senior vice president, finance and administration, Sharon Neumann; director, strategy and organization development, Aaron Petras; and vice president, sales and marketing, Kevin Sangsland, have secured new positions within the agency, which also has an office in California. Follow the firm on Twitter and Facebook.
If you have a suggestion or want to appear in PR & Marketing Wins, Moves & Other News, please e-mail prwins.us(at)cision.com or call 312-873-6359.