Here is our bi-weekly roundup of new talent, account wins and other PR and marketing industry news. Read below to find out about your competitors and friends, and be sure to share comments and discussion points!
- Edelman has appointed Susanne Marell as CEO of Edelman Germany. She is replacing Cornelia Kunze, who recently was appointed as vice chairwoman of Edelman Asia Pacific.
- CPR Strategic Marketing Communications has promoted Stephanie Clark to the position of account executive. She previously was account manager and specializes in local and national media, with extensive experience as a marketing professional in healthcare, non-profit and mobile health.
- The Halo Group, a New York based marketing communications and branding agency, has joined the international corporation of independently owned public relations firms, Pinnacle Worldwide. It is one of 50 firms to became partners with Pinnacle, and the third in New York.
- Apryl DeLancey has been named director of marketing and social media at BLAZE PR, where she represents brands in consumer, luxury travel, food/beverage and lifestyle. In other news at BLAZE, Elaine Ryan, LLC, has joined its portfolio of clients. The firm will manage a campaign targeting consumer home improvement, interior design and lifestyle reporters.
- V&M has chosen Chrysanthemum Partners as its marketing and creative services agency, which will create special online and live experiences designed for V&M’s audience of people shopping for worldwide vintage furniture, antiques, jewelry, fashion and design.