Today, Visible released updates to the Visible Intelligence® (VI) platform that help you to grow and configure the use of Workspaces for your team. These new capabilities will enable you to more easily use a workspace to meet the needs of multiple stakeholders, across regions or languages, in a way that makes sense for them.
Click here to visit our release page for the release notes on the July update with a more detailed overview of the new features in Visible Intelligence.
Multiple and Improved Dashboards
- Define dashboards by brand/product, topic, region, business/team metrics or role – tailored to the way you work
- Create new dashboards with a few clicks and toggle easily between dashboards
Contact your Account Manager to get pricing for additional dashboards in your workspace.
Access multiple languages within a single workspace for simplified viewing and comparison of analytics across licensed languages.
- Choose language (and default) to query via new language filter option
- Add dashboard widgets and compare analytics across multiple languages within a single dashboard or in language-specific dashboards
If you already license multiple languages across VI workspaces, that doesn’t change. You still have those workspaces. There is no requirement to migrate to a single workspace.
- Send to Dashboard with Filters Saved: Send new widgets to the dashboard of your choice – with the search filters applied in Monitor tab – without saving new searches
- Interactive dashboards: Drill into data right from dashboard – including SOV widgets to view related data/posts
- Search Analytics: See volume trend charts in the Search tab to instantly view trends and make modifications before saving the search query
- Remember Me: Utilize auto-login redirect and time-out notifications that take you directly to current or bookmarked dashboards or tabs
Expanded External Analysis
- Large Data Exports: Export up to 20K results from VI into Excel
- Dashboard exports and printing: Ability to export entire dashboard into Excel and improved ability to print dashboard using Web browser
- API: Add tags & notes through POST; Open/archive through GET
Want to Learn More?
If you would like to see a demo of any of the features mentioned in this announcement, please contact us. Our Customer Support team is available to take your calls (1-888-899-1215) or email and answer any questions you have. Your designated Account Manager can also provide you with information about these exciting new capabilities.