For all Cision PR Software’s veteran users, power users and I-just-subscribed-how-do-I-work-this users, we have compiled some Cision PR Software best practices with the help of our Client Services team.
In addition, here is a walk-through of our Search function, and if you want a more in-depth look at the product, director of new business development Dave Byman and product marketing manager Mary Konkol will be leading a webinar Thursday, March 7 at 2 p.m. They will spend 30 minutes exploring Cision’s database of traditional and social influencers and show you how Cision can help amplify your stories, monitor media mentions, and track the value of publicity.
Let’s Power Your Story:
- It’s easy to search by contact titles in our new search, just enter it (ex. editor) in “covering” and select the green highlighted phrase.
- Want to switch up your view? Easily change what you see within media lists by selecting “change columns displayed” under display settings.
- Looking for an ed cal? Find thousands by searching for “opportunities” in our new search under “I’m looking for.”
- Know the name of a contact/outlet? Find them easily by using our Smart Search, located at the top right of your screen.
- Search bringing back too many results? Use one of our many useful filters after running your search to cut that list down to size.
- Remember to close unnecessary tabs in Cision PR Software. This will ensure that the system runs as smoothly as possible.
- Link your Cision account to a Social Media account. This will make logging in much faster and forgetting a password won’t be an issue.
- Seeing some failed emails in your distribution? Cision will categorize a duplicate email as “failed.”
- Take advantage of our training resources, it will make using Cision a breeze.
- If you have a large list and need to find a specific one, use the Text Search function to sort and search through it.
- Make sure you don’t log-in with a saved bookmark! Cision PR Software is updated daily to stay current with the ever-changing industry.
Have questions or your own tip to add? Do so below!