Here is our roundup of new talent, account wins and other PR and marketing industry news. Read below to find out about your competitors and friends, and be sure to share comments and discussion points!
– On May 29, more than 40 Boston PR firms are coming together to host Boston PRoud – an evening to raise money for The One Fund Boston. The event will take place from 5-8 p.m. ET with a cash bar, raffle prizes and hors d’oeuvres.
– Ketchum hired three new team members based in New York and one in Atlanta. Phil Swire has joined as SVP, digital strategy & technology; Amy Andrieux, VP, multimedia content & strategy; Kristen Massaro, VP, digital strategy, New York; and Matt Browher, SVP, digital strategy, Atlanta.
– Marina Maher Communications received four nods at The Holmes Report’s SABRE Awards. The agency won a Gold SABRE in consumer marketing, Platinum for best public relations campaign of 2012, Diamond award in brand building and a silver award of excellence.
– Burson-Marsteller announced a new executive leadership team for its Asia-Pacific region, including Patrick Ford as chairman; Christine Jones as Australia CEO and market leader; Korea market leader Margaret Key; Genesis Burson-Marsteller principal and founder Prema Sagar; and Hong Kong market leader Matt Stafford.
– Securities analyst Brian Rayle joined Dix & Eaton as a VP specializing in investor relations. Rayle is a Chartered Financial Analyst and regular guest host and contributor to several media outlets.
If you have content for PR & Marketing Wins, Moves & Other News, e-mail prwins.us (at) cision.com.