As parts of the U.S. are being blanketed by snow, many people are finding themselves spending more and more time indoors. This can lead to realizations like, “I really don’t like this couch,” or, “I wish that my walls weren’t so boring.” For inspirational home decorating tips and ideas, follow Apartment Therapy’s top staffers and contributors on Instagram, and get your home to it’s chicest and coziest yet.
This list includes the most influential Apartment Therapy staffers and contributors on Instagram, by volume of followers. Using Cision’s media database, we compiled the list below based on Cision’s proprietary research. All numbers were pulled February 11, 2015.
1. Melissa Cox – Contributor – 53,800
2. Kathryn Bacalis – Contributor – 22,800
3. Monica Wang – Contributor – 3,779
4. Bethany Nauert – Contributor – 2,234
5. Melissa Direnzo – Contributor – 1,977
6. Janel Laban – Executive Editor – 1,792
7. Maxwell Ryan – CEO – 1,712
8. Adrienne Breaux – Weekend Editor – 1,378
9. Lauren Hufnagl – Contributor – 1,336
We finally ordered our favorite glider from RH Baby & Child, and although it is narrower than our current yard-sale glider, its height made it just a smidge too big to get up our narrow little stairs. We loved it too much to send it back, so we temporarily put it in the living room with the intention of finding a better solution. It's since become the girls favorite place in the house to sit. I'm constantly finding them curled up with a favorite book. I love happy accidents <3
10. Andrea Sparacio – Contributor 1,150