Laurie Mahoney is the Director of Product Marketing at Cision. She is a regular contributor to Cision Blog mainly focusing on topics like content marketing, social media and SEO. Laurie is a Chicagoan now, but spent her earlier days in the South where she attended the University of Georgia. She has a weakness for good TV, sushi and anything that mentions “salted caramel” in the name. You can find her on Twitter @channermahoney.
5 Key Takeaways from Gary Vaynerchuk’s “Jab, Jab, Jab, Right Hook: How to Tell Your Story in a Noisy, Social World”
Subscribe to the Cision Blog
- Feb 16, 2018 CisionScoops at Family Times & Santa Fe New Mexican, USA Today Names Top Editor
- Feb 16, 2018 Top 10 Entertainment Weekly Staffers on Twitter
- Feb 15, 2018 CisionScoops at AP & Bloomberg, Additions at WaPo, Politico Pro and WGN-TV
- Feb 15, 2018 Can I Use That Picture? 3 Rules to Ensure Your Blog Isn’t Breaking Copyright Rules
- Feb 14, 2018 Cision Scoops at NBC News & Decider, New EIC at NewBeauty
- View All
Communications Best Practices
Get the latest updates on PR, communications and marketing best practices.
Cision Product News
Keep up with everything Cision. Check here for the most current product news.
Thought leadership and communications strategy for the C-suite written by the C-suite.
A blog for and about the media featuring trends, tips, tools, media moves and more.