Laurie Mahoney is the Director of Product Marketing at Cision. She is a regular contributor to Cision Blog mainly focusing on topics like content marketing, social media and SEO. Laurie is a Chicagoan now, but spent her earlier days in the South where she attended the University of Georgia. She has a weakness for good TV, sushi and anything that mentions “salted caramel” in the name. You can find her on Twitter @channermahoney.
5 Key Takeaways from Gary Vaynerchuk’s “Jab, Jab, Jab, Right Hook: How to Tell Your Story in a Noisy, Social World”
Subscribe to the Cision Blog
- Apr 25, 2018 CisionScoops at Apartment Therapy & Chief Executive Group, Layoffs at Sacramento Bee
- Apr 25, 2018 My Interview with Susan Guillory, President of Egg Marketing
- Apr 24, 2018 CisionScoops at Reuters & The San Antonio Express-News, Changes at The Post and Courier
- Apr 24, 2018 How the State of the Media is Impacting Your Comms Efforts
- Apr 23, 2018 CisionScoops at The Deal & WMC-TV, New Co-Host at CNBC’s Squawk Alley
- View All
Communications Best Practices
Get the latest updates on PR, communications and marketing best practices.
Cision Product News
Keep up with everything Cision. Check here for the most current product news.
Thought leadership and communications strategy for the C-suite written by the C-suite.
A blog for and about the media featuring trends, tips, tools, media moves and more.