Chris Lynch oversees Cision’s global marketing teams. Serving as Chief Marketing Officer, Lynch is responsible for Cision’s global marketing strategy — spanning communications, product and digital marketing. Previously, he ran product marketing and go-to-market strategy for Oracle’s Marketing Cloud business and also held leadership positions at companies like Badgeville and TIBCO. Based in San Francisco, Lynch attended Northeastern University where he received his Bachelor of Arts in Journalism. Follow him on Twitter @cglynch.
Subscribe to the Cision Blog
- Dec 15, 2017 Welcome to The New Cision® Blog
- Dec 15, 2017 CisionScoop at Buzzfeed, Changes at Allure, Good Day L.A & WFLA-TV, and a New Podcast Launch
- Dec 15, 2017 Top 10 Winter Sports Blogs on Twitter
- Dec 14, 2017 Changes at GQ, Additions at WaPo & WSJ, Departure at PBS NewsHour, and More Media Updates
- Dec 14, 2017 How Top PR Pros Track Down the Best B2B Influencers
- View All
Communications Best Practices
Get the latest updates on PR, communications and marketing best practices.
Cision Product News
Keep up with everything Cision. Check here for the most current product news.
Thought leadership and communications strategy for the C-suite written by the C-suite.
Here you can find out about media moves, top lists and content for journalists.