The Cision Media Research Team maintains a database of more than 1.6 million records, including social influencers, traditional media contacts, outlets and opportunities. We collect and maintain the latest contact and pitching information of bloggers and journalists who can spread your message, broaden your campaign and help you build relationships with the people who matter. Follow us at @Media_Moves
CisionScoops at Las Vegas Review-Journal and Us Weekly, Changes at Teen Vogue, Addition at The Wall Street Journal
CisionScoops at Forbes, The Signal & San Francisco Chronicle, Changes at Bloomberg Businessweek and Additions to The Atlantic
CisionScoops at Travel + Leisure and American Lawyer, Promotions and New Hires at Entertainment Weekly
CisionScoops at ELLE & The Hechinger Report, Updates at Eater, Promotion at TheDeal, and Departure at FOX News
CisionScoops at Parents & Washington Examiner, Farewell at Forbes, Additions at NBC News & Chicago Magazine
CisionScoop at Martha Stewart Living, Updates at WaPo, Addition at CNN & KVOA-TV, and Departures at Automotive News
Subscribe to the Cision Blog
- Jan 19, 2018 Top 10 New Yorker Staff on Twitter
- Jan 19, 2018 CisionScoops at RealFoodTraveler & Chico News & Review, Changes at NYT, Addition at Vox
- Jan 18, 2018 5 Questions With The Lily: The Washington Post’s Bold Experiment For Millennial Women
- Jan 18, 2018 CisionScoops at New Republic & Fodor’s Travel, Departure at ESPN, Addition at Yahoo Finance
- Jan 18, 2018 How to Create a Content Strategy That Enhances Your Earned Media Efforts
- View All
Communications Best Practices
Get the latest updates on PR, communications and marketing best practices.
Cision Product News
Keep up with everything Cision. Check here for the most current product news.
Thought leadership and communications strategy for the C-suite written by the C-suite.
A blog for and about the media featuring trends, tips, tools, media moves and more.