Nick Bell is the VP of Marketing Communications at Cision. With more than 20 years of technology marketing experience, Bell has held executive-level positions with marketing technology firms including Oracle Marketing Cloud, Eloqua and Adobe. Bell has a proven track record of developing award-winning and ROI-based marketing programs, media relations, and brand strategies. Bell holds a degree in journalism from the University of Missouri School of Journalism. Follow him on Twitter @nbell94102.
Subscribe to the Cision Blog
- Mar 16, 2018 CisionScoops at Newsday, Rachael Ray Every Day, & CultureBanx, Move at CNN, New Hire at Vanity Fair
- Mar 15, 2018 CisionScoops at Los Angeles Daily News & WFAA-TV, Promotions at CNN & TheWrap.com, Plus New Podcast Launch
- Mar 15, 2018 Be a Better Storyteller: 7 Public Speaking Tips You Can Apply to Your Writing
- Mar 14, 2018 CisionScoops at Men’s Health and Dark Reading, Promotions at WSJ, New goop Podcast
- Mar 14, 2018 6 Tips for Marketers on St. Patrick’s Day
- View All
Communications Best Practices
Get the latest updates on PR, communications and marketing best practices.
Cision Product News
Keep up with everything Cision. Check here for the most current product news.
Thought leadership and communications strategy for the C-suite written by the C-suite.
A blog for and about the media featuring trends, tips, tools, media moves and more.