Streamline Your PAC’s Check Request and Approval Process to save time, increase transparency and ensure compliance!
Join Vice President for Cision Government Relations, Mark Reilly on Thursday, June 15 at 2:00 p.m. ET to learn how three different PACs used technology to make the process of requesting and approving checks faster and more transparent while ensuring FEC compliance and PAC budgets were maintained.
Learn how to solve these common challenges like:
- Allowing for a wide range of requestors to easily request checks while enforcing budgets and limits on donations to candidate committees
- Notifying check approvers to approve or deny check requests using a secure and user-friendly web-based interface
- Tracking and recording PAC Board votes on check requests for both group votes and sequential approval processes
- Providing the key data needed by Approvers to make decisions quickly, such as dollar amount left to give, past election cycle donation history to the committee, budget amounts, Legislator voting history and more
- Providing a transparent audit trail so that the requestor knows where the request is in the process
- Recording votes, approvals/denials and limits for candidate committees for PAC audits
Register today to speed up the check and approval process!