The end of the week is here! And that means it’s time for our roundup of our five top reads.
5. The biggest mistake a successful business makes is to quit asking the questions that got them there. Whether you’re an entrepreneur, a small business, or a corporation, if you’re still asking what business you’re in, you’re ahead of them – via Liz Strauss
4. And the 4 rules for building relationships online (and throughout your life) are as follows: 4 Rules To Building Relationships Online From HARO Founder Peter Shankman – via Forbes
3. Five key things to know about the new Google+ pages for brands: Why Google+ Pages Will Have a Huge Impact on the Way Brands Approach Social Media & Search – via socialmediatoday
2. Five years later: sports coverage, the tweet, and related things: The impact of social media on sports news – via inVocus
1. If you rely heavily on search engines for pageviews and sales, as many businesses do, Google search results will drastically affect how your customers find you. If your business needs to be seen and clicked, take into account the following six search engine tips: 6 Best Practices for Modern SEO – via Mashable
What are some of your favorite reads of the week? Post them in the comments section below!
Most Recent Posts
Cision Blogs Topics
Communications Best Practices
Get the latest updates on PR, communications and marketing best practices.
Cision Product News
Keep up with everything Cision. Check here for the most current product news.
Thought leadership and communications strategy for the C-suite written by the C-suite.
A blog for and about the media featuring trends, tips, tools, media moves and more.