Time Inc. has announced a reorganization of top editorial staff, eliminating the publisher role across its publications. In lieu of publishers, several editorial directors have been named for various topical groups.
- Nancy Gibbs will serve as editorial director for the News Group, including TIME, Fortune, Money, TIME for Kids and Motto. She will continue with her existing role as editor of TIME.
- Jess Cagle is now editorial director for the Celebrity, Entertainment and Style Group, including People, Entertainment Weekly, InStyle, StyleWatch, People en Español, Essence, Instant and xoJane. Cagle is currently editor of People.
- Nathan Lump will oversee the Lifestyle Group as editorial director, including Real Simple, Southern Living, Travel + Leisure, Food & Wine, Cooking Light, Cozi and MyRecipes. Lump is currently editor of Travel + Leisure, and will retain this role.
- Chris Stone, as previously announced, will serve as editorial director for the Sports Group, comprised of Sports Illustrated, Golf and SI Kids.
- Deputy managing editor Michael Duffy will add the additional role of editorial director for Time Inc.
- Clare McHugh takes on the additional role of editorial operations and finance director for the News and Lifestyle groups. McHugh will continue to serve as editor of Health.
- Will Lee will serve as digital director for the Celebrity, Entertainment, Style and Sports groups. Lee is currently editorial director for People and Entertainment Weekly, a role he’ll continue to hold.
- Edward Felsenthal, currently digital editor for TIME, will also serve as digital director for the News and Lifestyle groups.
Follow Time Inc. on Twitter for the latest from its collection of magazines.
Most Recent Posts
Cision Blogs Topics
Communications Best Practices
Get the latest updates on PR, communications and marketing best practices.
Cision Product News
Keep up with everything Cision. Check here for the most current product news.
Thought leadership and communications strategy for the C-suite written by the C-suite.
A blog for and about the media featuring trends, tips, tools, media moves and more.