Summer isn’t usually the time people think to escape to the South. But with the delicious peaches, rocks to climb, trails to hike, and beautiful coastline, there is no wrong time to flee to Georgia. You can pay your respects at the Martin Luther King Jr. National Historic site, take a tour of Walking Dead filming locations, and perhaps explore the streets of Savannah. Get acquainted with the Peach state by staying on top of the latest news. This week we take a look at the top ten daily newspapers in Georgia via the Alliance for Audited Media.
1. Atlanta Journal-Constitution – Atlanta – 122,185
2. Gwinnett Daily Post – Metro Atlanta – 51,416
3. The Augusta Chronicle – Augusta – 43,085
4. The Telegraph – Macon – 28,362
5. Savannah Morning News – Savannah – 23,747
6. Columbus Ledger-Enquirer – Columbus – 21,285
7. The Times – Gainesville – 20,000
8. Athens Banner-Herald – Athens – 17,587
9. The Brunswick News – Brunswick and the Golden Isles – 15,500
10. Marietta Daily Journal – Marietta – 13,016
Most Recent Posts
Cision Blogs Topics
Communications Best Practices
Get the latest updates on PR, communications and marketing best practices.
Cision Product News
Keep up with everything Cision. Check here for the most current product news.
Thought leadership and communications strategy for the C-suite written by the C-suite.
A blog for and about the media featuring trends, tips, tools, media moves and more.