July is National Culinary Arts Month! This week we’ve highlighted the top 10 Food & Wine staffers on Instagram. Follower counts were pulled on July 27, 2017 and will change over time.
1. Andrew Zimmern – Contributing Editor – 469,469
2. Gail Simmons – Special Projects Director – 109,422
3. Justin Chapple – Senior Test Kitchen Editor – 30,832
4. Nilou Motamed – Editor in Chief – 20,421
5. Ray Isle – Executive Wine Editor – 7,984
6. Dana Bowen – Executive Editor – 6,618
7. Kate Heddings – Executive Food Editor – 4,169
8. Suzie Myers – Style Editor – 3,112
9. Danica Lo – Digital Director – 2,816
10. Maria Yagoda – Editor – 2,798
ma non ci credo…sono tornata alla mia cittàaaaa! ❤️ branched out at sorbillo and got the calabrese pizza: tomato, fior di latte, onions, peperoncino, basil, and irregular shreds of the gnarliest sausage ive ever been blessed enough to put in my mouth. I added arugula on top but I desperately needed the nutrients so don’t vegetable shame me!!! #napoli
Most Recent Posts
Cision Blogs Topics
Communications Best Practices
Get the latest updates on PR, communications and marketing best practices.
Cision Product News
Keep up with everything Cision. Check here for the most current product news.
Thought leadership and communications strategy for the C-suite written by the C-suite.
A blog for and about the media featuring trends, tips, tools, media moves and more.