Cision’s research department makes over 20,000 media updates to our influencer database each day! Here are the latest moves to keep your media lists up to date and on point. All CisionScoops reflect original reporting from the Media Research team; if you have a scoop, send it to email@example.com.
- CisionScoop: Nora Naughton will be joining the Detroit News as an automotive reporter in late October. She previously worked at The Advocate as a business development reporter.
- CisionScoop: FiveThirtyEight welcomes Sara Ziegler as the new general editor. She comes from Law360, where she served as an editor.
- Kara Scannell joins CNN Washington Bureau as a reporter. She will investigate and cover a wide range of news related topics. Scannell previously worked at the Financial Times as an investigations correspondent.
- The Washington Post welcomes Eli Rosenberg, who joins as a general assignment and breaking news reporter. He previously worked for The New York Times and New York Daily News.
- A few reporters at The Wall Street Journal have updated their coverage, including:
- Lisa Beilfuss has added the brokerage industry beat to her coverage. She also covers wealth management.
- Michael Wursthorn has switched from the brokerage beat to the stock market beat.
- Chelsey Dulaney has switched from the currency beat to the MoneyBeat, covering emerging markets. h/t Talking Biz News
- The Associated Press names veteran reporter Michael Hudson, global investigations editor. Hudson has had an extensive journalism career, and has also won a Pulitzer Prize in 2016.
- Entertainment Weekly will move its editorial offices from New York City to Los Angeles on March 18, 2018. They will locate in the same office space as the West Coast bureau of People and Time Inc. brands.
- The New Yorker welcomes Masha Gessen as an online columnist covering politics. Troy Patterson also joins the magazine as a cultural critic. Patterson will primarily cover television.
- Erica Grieder joins The Houston Chronicle. Grieder will serve as a metro columnist. She previously worked as a senior editor for Texas Monthly and southwest correspondent for The Economist.
- Harper’s Bazaar promotes Cassie Anderson to senior fashion market editor. She previously served as fashion market editor, and prior to that served as the associate fashion market editor for the outlet.
Most Recent Posts
Cision Blogs Topics
Communications Best Practices
Get the latest updates on PR, communications and marketing best practices.
Cision Product News
Keep up with everything Cision. Check here for the most current product news.
Thought leadership and communications strategy for the C-suite written by the C-suite.
A blog for and about the media featuring trends, tips, tools, media moves and more.