Keep up with every news article from your favorite daily by following them on Facebook. This week we rounded up the top 10 U.S. daily newspapers on Facebook by the number of likes. All numbers were pulled on October 27, 2017 and will change over time as follower count fluctuates.
1. The New York Times — 14,803,119
2. USA Today — 8,606,054
3. The Washington Post — 6,068,878
4. The Wall Street Journal — 6,011,006
5. New York Post — 4,057,067
6. New York Daily News — 2,766,047
7. Los Angeles Times — 2,695,269
8. Atlanta Journal-Constitution — 690,704
9. Newsday — 667,912
10. Chicago Tribune — 548,297
Most Recent Posts
Cision Blogs Topics
Communications Best Practices
Get the latest updates on PR, communications and marketing best practices.
Cision Product News
Keep up with everything Cision. Check here for the most current product news.
Thought leadership and communications strategy for the C-suite written by the C-suite.
A blog for and about the media featuring trends, tips, tools, media moves and more.