Cision’s research department makes over 20,000 media updates to our influencer database each day! Here are the latest moves to keep your media lists up to date and on point. All CisionScoops reflect original reporting from the Media Research team; if you have a scoop, send it to email@example.com.
- CisionScoop: Louise Matsakis has been promoted from assistant editor to associate editor at Motherboard – VICE. She officially joined Motherboard in June after serving as an editorial fellow in 2016.
- CisionScoop: Zoe Rosenberg has left Curbed NY after three years with the outlet. Prior to serving as news editor, Rosenberg was associated editor for the outlet.
- Vanity Fair will be announcing Radhika Jones as its new editor in chief. She takes over Graydon Carter, who will step down from the magazine in December.
- Former Yahoo! News Group VP/Editor in Chief, Megan Liberman, is now senior vice president of news, talk and entertainment at SIRIUS XM Radio.
- Errin Haines Whack is now a national writer covering race and ethnicity out of the Philadelphia bureau of the Associated Press. She most recently covered urban affairs for the news service. Before joining the Associated Press, she was a reporter for The Washington Post and Orlando Sentinel.
- Patricia Mazzei has been named the Miami bureau chief for The New York Times. She is currently finishing her tenure as politics reporter for The Miami Herald before heading to the NYTimes in early December.
- Marketplace Online welcomes Sarah Moughty as the new executive director for digital. Moughty previously served as editor and producer for the PBS investigative news program, Frontline.
- Andrew Van Dam will be joining The Washington Post’s Wonkblog on Nov. 20 as a data reporter covering economics and policy. He is currently an infographics reporter for The Wall Street Journal.
- Chris Rovzar has been promoted to editorial director for Bloomberg Pursuits after Emma Rosenblum’s departure. Rovzar is also the digital luxury editor for Bloomberg.
- Alex Sherman decamps from Bloomberg News and will join CNBC online on Dec. 6 to cover M&A with a focus on technology and the Silicon Valley venture capital world. He was most recently a technology and M&A reporter for Bloomberg News. h/t Talking Biz News.
Most Recent Posts
Cision Blogs Topics
Communications Best Practices
Get the latest updates on PR, communications and marketing best practices.
Cision Product News
Keep up with everything Cision. Check here for the most current product news.
Thought leadership and communications strategy for the C-suite written by the C-suite.
A blog for and about the media featuring trends, tips, tools, media moves and more.