Winter is in full swing, and with sub-zero degrees outside what’s one to do but watch a game of your favorite sports team on TV. But do you also like to read game analysis, locker room news and sports talk after the game? Then follow these top 10 Washington Post sports staffers on Twitter certain to bring you the latest from the NFL, NBA, MLB, and more. Metrics were pulled on Dec. 29, 2017 and may change overtime.
1. Steven Goff — Soccer Reporter — 159,192
2. Kevin Blackistone — Sports Commentator — 92,237
3. Dan Steinberg — Sports Columnist & Blogger — 67,196
4. Cindy Boren — Sports Social Media Editor — 50,234
5. Tim Bontemps — National NBA Writer — 36,760
6. Adam Kilgore — National Sports Reporter — 33,859
7. Sally Jenkins — Sports Columnist — 25,326
8. Jerry Brewer — Sports Columnist — 24,831
9. Mark Maske — Football Reporter — 23,266
10. Chelsea Janes — Sports Reporter — 23,245
Most Recent Posts
Cision Blogs Topics
Communications Best Practices
Get the latest updates on PR, communications and marketing best practices.
Cision Product News
Keep up with everything Cision. Check here for the most current product news.
Thought leadership and communications strategy for the C-suite written by the C-suite.
A blog for and about the media featuring trends, tips, tools, media moves and more.