Cision’s research department makes over 20,000 media updates to our influencer database each day! Here are the latest moves to keep your media lists up to date and on point. All CisionScoops reflect original reporting from the Media Research team; if you have a scoop, send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- CisionScoop: After over four years at TheStreet.com, Keris Lahiff has joined CNBC. She served as a digital journalist, and now takes on the role of markets producer.
- Reuters said goodbye to banking reporter Dan Freed last week, who had been at the news service for two and a half years. He now joins D.S. Wolf Group International. h/t Talking Biz News
- Buzzfeed is restructuring the newsroom; changes include the following:
- Business editor Jennifer Kingson steps down. She was the national news editor for three years, and became the business editor August 2017.
- Mat Honan is now the executive editor and oversees the business tech and science in addition to his current responsibilities.
- The new global women’s rights reporter is Nishita Jha. She will work out of the New Delhi, India bureau.
- MSNBC has announced the following changes:
- Tina Urbanski has been named a co-executive producer of Hardball alongside Chris Matthews, to whom she had been an assistant for years.
- Along with Urbanski, Colleen King has also been promoted to an executive role. She will now serve as the executive producer of The 11th Hour with Brian Williams. She had been a senior producer on the program since it’s startup in 2016.
- Ann Klenk has retired; she is an MSNBC veteran, who oversaw screening pitches for Hardball with Matthews for 19 years.
- The Advocate says goodbye to Ted Griggs. Griggs has reported on business for the Advocate since 1994. He will start this month at LSU’s Pennington Biomedical Research Center as a media manager.
- Saagar Enjeti announced he will take over as White House correspondent for The Daily Caller last month via Twitter. He covered defense for The Daily Caller since May 2016.
Most Recent Posts
Cision Blogs Topics
Communications Best Practices
Get the latest updates on PR, communications and marketing best practices.
Cision Product News
Keep up with everything Cision. Check here for the most current product news.
Thought leadership and communications strategy for the C-suite written by the C-suite.
A blog for and about the media featuring trends, tips, tools, media moves and more.