Stay on top of the new cycle by following these 10 outlets guaranteed to feed you up-to-the-minute updates on everything going on in the world. This week we take a look at the top U.S. daily newspapers on Twitter. Metrics were pulled on January 26, 2018 and can change over time.
1. The New York Times — 40,986,005
2. The Wall Street Journal — 15,447,462
3. The Washington Post — 12,976,647
4. USA Today — 3,570,202
5. Los Angeles Times — 3,187,144
6. New York Post — 1,351,520
7. Atlanta Journal-Constitution — 1,017,373
8. Chicago Tribune — 1,017,323
9. The Boston Globe — 694,169
10. New York Daily News — 644,055
Most Recent Posts
Cision Blogs Topics
Communications Best Practices
Get the latest updates on PR, communications and marketing best practices.
Cision Product News
Keep up with everything Cision. Check here for the most current product news.
Thought leadership and communications strategy for the C-suite written by the C-suite.
A blog for and about the media featuring trends, tips, tools, media moves and more.