Eva Rodriguez has been named deputy foreign editor at The Washington Post covering foreign policy and international news and affairs. She was previously WaPo's editor for the Talent Network, a position she has held since she joined the staff in 2015. Prior to that she worked for Politico as senior editor for a year, and before that spent seven years at WaPo as a writer.
Cheddar has hired Kristen Lee as managing editor. She comes from the New York Daily News, where she most recently served as managing editor. Before that, she was the director of digital development at the paper, and first joined the staff in 2012 as an online political reporter. Lee has also worked for The Associated Press, Congress Daily and The New York Times.
Amy Karafin is the new managing editor at Fatherly. She joined the team Oct. 23 and will help optimize the brand’s editorial calendar, organize editorial projects, and run point on brand extensions such as podcasts and books. Karafin is the former managing editor of Sweet at Hearst Digital Media, and has also co-authored more that 20 travel and guidebooks.
Bloomberg BNA has gone through a major reorganization of its newsroom, including restructuring of staff on many of its beat teams:
- Paul Connolly is now the news director, after spending the last three years as deputy bureau chief. He has been with the company since 2001, when he joined the staff as assistant chief of correspondents.
- Jo-El Meyer is now a news team lead on the Legal Intelligence team. He was previously a deputy news director and has been with Bloomberg BNA since 2011, when he joined as assistant managing editor.
- Lisa Rockelli is now a team lead on BLAW, and will help centralize Bloomberg BNA's Insights commentary. She was previoulsy a news director for healthcare, and has been with the company since 1999.
- Rob Tricchinelli has shifted to a team leader of environment reporting. He was previously an assistant managing editor and joined the staff in 2013 as senior legal editor.
- Jessie Kokrda Kamens is the new team leader for Bloomberg Law, focusing on the business and practice of law, big law firms, the Supreme Court, legal ethics and AI. She was previously the managing editor for Bloomberg's Law Week.
- Fawn Johnson remains a managing editor but now focuses on healthcare and benefits. She has been with Bloomberg BNA since 2017, and before that worked for Morning Consult as chief policy editor, and National Journal as correspondent.
- Seth Stern remains deputy news director, but now leads the securities, bankruptcy, and trade beat team. He joined the staff of Bloomberg BNA in 2011 from Congressional Quarterly.
- Patrick Ambrosio remains assistant managing editor but will shift focus onto taxes. He has spent his entire journalism career at Bloomberg BNA, and previously served as the assistant managing editor for Daily Environment Report.
The Cision research team makes over 20,000 media updates to our influencer database each day! If you have a media move, send it to email@example.com. Also, follow us on Twitter at twitter.com/media_moves.
Most Recent Posts
Cision Blogs Topics
Communications Best Practices
Get the latest updates on PR, communications and marketing best practices.
Cision Product News
Keep up with everything Cision. Check here for the most current product news.
Thought leadership and communications strategy for the C-suite written by the C-suite.
A blog for and about the media featuring trends, tips, tools, media moves and more.