As one of the leading business magazines in the U.S., Forbes has a staff of journalists who have their fingers on the pulse of business trends, management issues, marketing, technology, investments and the people who hold power in American business. Refresh your Forbes social lists by following these ten journalists on Twitter, and ensure to never miss a story from the magazine's top staff. Metrics were pulled on November 2, 2018 and may change over time.
1. Steve Forbes -- Chairman & Editor in Chief -- 225,757
2. Rich Karlgaard -- Publisher & Columnist -- 169,475
3. Matthew Herper -- Senior Editor -- 85,037
4. Kelly Phillips Erb -- Senior Contributor -- 39,480
5. Anurag Harsh -- Contributor -- 34,128
6. Avik Roy -- Opinion Editor -- 33,781
7. Alex Konrad -- Associate Editor -- 28,355
8. Alex Knapp -- Associate Editor, Science and Games -- 20,211
9. Zach O'Malley Greenburg -- Senior Editor -- 17,484
10. Parmy Olson -- Tech Reporter, Europe -- 17,455
Most Recent Posts
Cision Blogs Topics
Communications Best Practices
Get the latest updates on PR, communications and marketing best practices.
Cision Product News
Keep up with everything Cision. Check here for the most current product news.
Thought leadership and communications strategy for the C-suite written by the C-suite.
A blog for and about the media featuring trends, tips, tools, media moves and more.