The Washington Post has consistently maintained its position as a pillar within the national media industry. Alongside its staunch news and politics coverage, the daily newspaper has kept readers informed on the ever-changing landscape of the business and finance world. This week, we rank the most influential business and finance staff members on Twitter at The Washington Post. Metrics were pulled on December 7, 2018 and may change over time.
1. Michelle Singletary -- Personal Finance Columnist -- 26,238
2. Suzanne Goldenberg -- Economics & Policy Editor -- 19,620
3. Zachary Goldfarb -- Deputy Business Editor -- 13,130
4. Jonnelle Marte -- Reporter -- 9,859
5. Jeanne Whalen -- Global Business Reporter -- 5,878
6. Steven Mufson -- Financial Writer -- 5,803
7. Thomas Heath -- Business Reporter -- 4,015
8. Renae Merle -- Reporter -- 3,268
9. Rachel Siegel -- National Business Reporter -- 1,741
10. Peter Whoriskey -- Reporter -- 1,087
Most Recent Posts
Cision Blogs Topics
Communications Best Practices
Get the latest updates on PR, communications and marketing best practices.
Cision Product News
Keep up with everything Cision. Check here for the most current product news.
Thought leadership and communications strategy for the C-suite written by the C-suite.
A blog for and about the media featuring trends, tips, tools, media moves and more.