December 14, 2018
/ by Cision Media Research
If you are looking for daily news from Hollywood including event coverage, film and television news, celebrity and industry deals, look no further than the entertainment desk of The Los Angeles Times. Plus, with awards season gearing up, following the most influential entertainment staff at the LA Times will further ensure you have your finger on the pulse of the industry. Metrics were pulled on December 14, 2018 and may change over time.
1. Justin Chang - Film Critic - 132,278
2. Amy Kaufman - Hollywood Staff Writer - 48,607
3. Jen Yamato - Film Reporter - 32,181
4. Carolina Miranda - Culture Staff Writer - 22,697
5. Mark Olsen - Movie Staff Writer - 18,364
6. Gerrick Kennedy - Staff Writer - 10,942
7. Kenneth Turan - Film Critic - 9,061
8. Meredith Blake - Television Writer - 7,891
9. Libby Hill - Television Writer - 7,803
10. Mary McNamara - Assistant Managing Editor, Arts & Entertainment - 7,134
Get the latest updates on PR, communications and marketing best practices.
Keep up with everything Cision. Check here for the most current product news.
Thought leadership and communications strategy for the C-suite written by the C-suite.
A blog for and about the media featuring trends, tips, tools, media moves and more.
1-877-297-8912from 8 AM - 5 PM CT