Food & Wine magazine has announced the following staff moves:
- Kat Kinsman has joined as senior editor. She was most recently the senior food and drinks editor at Extra Crispy, and the host of "No Pressure." Before that, she was editor in chief of Tasting Table and the managing editor of CNN Eatocracy.
- Justin Chapple has been named culinary director at large. He has been with Food & Wine for eight years and has worked as test kitchen deputy editor, and most recently as the culinary director.
- Jordana Rothman is now restaurant editor at large, after serving as restaurant editor since she joined the magazine in 2016. Before that, she was the food and drink editor for Time Out News York for six years.
Rachael Bade will join the Washington Post March 4 as a reporter on the national politics team covering Congress. She is currently wrapping up her duties as Congress reporter for Politico, a position she has held since 2012. Bade previously reporter for The Hill as legislative action reporter.
Axios has hired Kendall Baker as sports editor, and has also bought the rights of his Sports Internet newsletter, which he will continue to write under the newly launched Axios Sports umbrella. The newsletter offers coverage of the games, stats, people and trends dominating the sports world. Before starting Sports Internet, Baker launched and wrote The Hustle daily newsletter, and worked at ESPN in TV production, and Bleacher Report as a writer before that.
Dan Goodgame is the new editor in chief of Texas Monthly. He was most recently the vice president for executive communications at cloud computer company Rackspace. Prior to that, he served as editor of Fortune Small Business and Time magazine’s White House correspondent and Washington bureau chief.
The Chicago Sun-Times has announced the following personnel moves on its management team:
- Veteran Chicago journalist Steve Warmbir has been named managing editor, upped from director of digital and editorial innovation. In his new position, he will oversee all print and digital content, except that of the editorial board. Warmbir has been with the paper since 1999, when he joined the staff as investigative reporter.
- Dave Newbart has been named deputy managing editor for news. He was most recently the city desk editor at the paper, and has been with the Sun-Times since August 2018. Prior to that, he served as the interim editor of the Chicago Reader.
James Rosen has been named investigative reporter for Sinclair Broadcast Group; he is based in Washington, D.C. Rosen is the former chief Washington correspondent for Fox News, and has worked for Fox since 1999. He abruptly exited the network in 2017 and it was later revealed that he made sexual advances toward three female journalists. In 2013, it was also revealed that the Obama Justice Department had been investigating Rosen in a leak probe.
The Cision research team makes over 20,000 media updates to our influencer database each day! If you have a media move, send it to email@example.com. Also, follow us on Twitter at twitter.com/media_moves.
Most Recent Posts
Cision Blogs Topics
Communications Best Practices
Get the latest updates on PR, communications and marketing best practices.
Cision Product News
Keep up with everything Cision. Check here for the most current product news.
Thought leadership and communications strategy for the C-suite written by the C-suite.
A blog for and about the media featuring trends, tips, tools, media moves and more.