With spring under way and summer on the horizon, we are turning our attention this week to the popular travel magazine: Condé Nast Traveler. Whether it be international, luxury, or budget travel, these journalists work to keep readers up-to-date on all of the best ways to make the most of their trips. These are the top 10 most influential staff and contributors with Condé Nast Traveler on Twitter. Metrics were pulled on April 26, 2019 and may change over time.
1. Cynthia Drescher – Contributing Digital Editor – 6,242
2. Peter Jon Lindberg – Contributing Writer – 5,436
3. Juliana Shallcross – Contributing Writer – 2,512
4. Katherine LaGrave – Senior Digital Editor – 1,933
5. Corina Quinn – Director, City Guides – 1,816
6. Meredith Carey – Associate Digital Editor – 1,557
7. Andrew Sessa – Contributing Travel Editor – 1,441
8. Krisanne Fordham – Contributing Writer – 1,349
9. Barbara Peterson – Senior Aviation Correspondent – 1,157
10. Lale Arikoglu – Digital Lifestyle Editor – 858
Most Recent Posts
Cision Blogs Topics
Communications Best Practices
Get the latest updates on PR, communications and marketing best practices.
Cision Product News
Keep up with everything Cision. Check here for the most current product news.
Thought leadership and communications strategy for the C-suite written by the C-suite.
A blog for and about the media featuring trends, tips, tools, media moves and more.