Forbes has hired a managing editor and an assistant managing editor:
- Joyce Bautista Ferrari has joined as managing editor and will be in charge of establishing a process for internal talent mobility, career pathing, and succession planning. She was most recently the managing editor of Marie Claire, where she managed editorial, art and production staff for three years. She has also worked for Conde Nast Traveler, Brides and Say Media.
- Ali Jackson-Jolley has come in as assistant managing editor. Her focus is on diversifying Forbes’ recruiting and hiring, across all levels in the newsroom. She was most recently a communications specialist for New York Medical College and has also managed government relations for the National Women’s Business Council.
Caralynn Lippo has moved to INSIDER as the editor, food and lifestyle. She was most recently the executive editor lifestyle for sister site Business Insider, a position she has held since April 2020. Prior to joining Insider, Inc. in 2019, Lippo served as the associate editor for Tell-Tale TV, editor for LIttleThings.com, and a contributor for HelloGiggles.
Bloomberg News has announced the addition of three reporters across the organization:
- Ilya Bañares has joined Bloomberg in Canada as a credit reporter based in Toronto. Bañares previously completed a three-month internship at Bloomberg and regularly covered Canadian companies and North American markets as a reporter on the stocks team. Prior to that, he reported for the Toronto Star where he was an intern on the breaking news desk.
- Bre Bradham has joined Bloomberg in New York as a full-time reporter on the breaking news team. She was most recently an intern for the digital team and has also previously interned on the metro desk of the Tampa Bay Times.
- Claire Jiao has relocated to Indonesia to cover the Indonesian economy, government and business as a reporter. She spent the past three years at Bloomberg's Manila bureau and before that served as a correspondent for CNN Philippines for two years.
WLKY-TV, the CBS affiliate in Louisville, Kentucky, has shifted its morning and evening lineup:
- Stephon Dingle has been promoted to evening anchor and will deliver the evening news beginning at 5 p.m. alongside Jennifer Baileys. Dingle was most recently the morning news anchor at the station and has been on staff since 2018.
- Reporter Caray Grace has expanded her role to a full-time anchor and will co-anchor the morning coverage, which begins at 4:30 a.m. Grace has been with the station since 2018 after working as an anchor and reporter at WLOX-TV in Boloxi, Mississippi.
Chris Booker has returned to Entercom and afternoons this time at WNYL-FM in New York. He spent the past decade on the West Coast as an afternoon host at CBS Radio/KAMP Los Angeles, and before that spent 15 years at VH1 as a correspondent. The move marks a return to the frequency for Booker as he previously hosted afternoons at the station when it was “92.3 K-Rock” in the mid-2000s and nights in the late 90s.
Be a Live Guest on Cision's Take 5 Series!
The Take 5 sessions is a bi-weekly series hosted by Cision where we discuss today’s top media trends, everyday tips for PR pros on how to best work with journalists, and the state of the industry. If you’d like to be considered as a speaker for this series, please email email@example.com.
Events: Do you have an upcoming media industry event you want to share? Email us.
Media Moves: Keen to shout about a new job, change of beat, new launch or pick up some commissions? Email us.
The Cision research team makes over 20,000 media updates to our influencer database each day! If you have a media move, send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, follow us on Twitter at twitter.com/media_moves
Most Recent Posts
Cision Blogs Topics
Communications Best Practices
Get the latest updates on PR, communications and marketing best practices.
Cision Product News
Keep up with everything Cision. Check here for the most current product news.
Thought leadership and communications strategy for the C-suite written by the C-suite.
A blog for and about the media featuring trends, tips, tools, media moves and more.