Cision employs the brightest, most passionate people in the tech industry. We’d love for you to join our growing team! We invest in our people through training and professional development while supporting you along the way—all so you can meet your career goals. To us, the most important measure of our success is yours.
As a .NET Software Engineer at Cision, you will be working with an established highly functioning team to design, build and deploy Cision’s next-generation Digital-PR platform. This platform includes a rich web UI and is powered by large-scale data systems and services. You will lead and drive various efforts on your team that strives to maintain and support its work on a continuous basis using a variety of open-source technologies in a fast-paced Agile environment.
What you will be doing:
- Delivering web experiences that are highly crafted and rewarding to the Public Relations and Marketing community
- Build, scale, and maintain our services and web-based applications
- Collaborate with team members to deliver both client- and server-side functionality
- Work with internal and external customers to define new features that will drive our business
- Contribute to our team’s continuous efforts to improve quality and efficiency of development platforms, tools, and processes
- Write clean, self testing, well documented code
- This position is able to be worked remotely from Bulgaria indefinitely. Opportunity to work in an office may be available if desired
Skills and experience:
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft .NET technologies
- Experience working with relational databases, preferably MySql
- Solid understanding of RESTful APIs
- Experience using web libraries such as Angular or React for frontend development
- Experience building and deploying microservices and instrumenting them for monitoring and observability
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or related field
- 3+ years professional software experience
As a global leader in PR, marketing and social media management technology and intelligence, Cision helps brands and organizations to identify, connect and engage with customers and stakeholders to drive business results. PR Newswire, a network of over 1.1 billion influencers, in-depth monitoring, analytics and its Brandwatch and Falcon.io social media platforms headline a premier suite of solutions. Cision has offices in 24 countries throughout the Americas, EMEA and APAC. For more information about Cision's award-winning solutions, including its next-gen Cision Communications Cloud®, visit www.cision.com and follow @Cision on Twitter.
Cision is committed to fostering an inclusive environment where all employees can be their authentic selves and perform at their best. We believe diversity, equity, and inclusion is vital to driving our culture, sparking innovation and achieving long-term success. Cision is proud to have joined more than 600 companies in signing the CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion™ pledge and named a “Top Diversity Employer” for 2021 by DiversityJobs.com.
Cision is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or other protected statuses.
Please review our Global Candidate Data Privacy Statement to learn about Cision’s commitment to protecting personal data collected during the hiring process.