Cision employs the brightest, most passionate people in the tech industry. We’d love for you to join our growing team! We invest in our people through training and professional development while supporting you along the way—all so you can meet your career goals. To us, the most important measure of our success is yours.
To drive the revenue from the Corporate sector which holds a growing portfolio of Media Intelligence products and services. To effectively manage territory in conjunction with pre-set revenue and performance related targets. To be the face of the company to existing customers within the corporate sector which is worth in excess of £10m.
Pre set revenue and performance targets would include revenue retention rates and upsell opportunities within a defined portfolio of customers.
What are we looking for?
- Reach or exceed monthly and annual targets across Media Analysis, Media Monitoring, Media Database and Social Media within Corporate accounts
- Compile and implement a sales plan for the territory
- Create and maintain a highly focussed culture with an emphasis on proactive contact
- Compile supplementary sales plans and projects as appropriate across the year.
- Drive revenue from existing corporate clients, across all Cision portfolio of PR products and services.
- Manage the effective renewal process for subscriptions within your portfolio, identifying and maximising up-sell and cross-sell opportunities as appropriate.
- Predict future downturns in revenue and ensure plans in place to make up short fall.
- Formulate and implement account management strategies that provide an appropriate level of focus on clients relative to requirements, budget and future revenue potential.
- Complete management responsibility for your territory involving planning, revenue management, forecasting, and analysis.
- Key member of the UK account management team, responsible for innovative, motivational and highly focused techniques, tactics and initiatives.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of all Cision products and services and the competitor marketplace.
- Liaise with internal teams including but not limited to Marketing and Events to identify, plan and execute campaigns, Operations and Client Service to maintain a shared understanding of client satisfaction, risk and actions to mitigate.
- Work with product to provide feedback on current and future client requirements
- Ensure affective adoption and usage of the CRM system to provide management visibility
Essential Skills and Experience
- Ability to lead by example
- Track record of exceeding targets
- Strong prioritisation skills
- Ability to build and foster relationships with key stakeholders within the organisation
- Problem solver
- Customer Focus
- Negotiation Skills
- Results Focus
What you will get
- Career progression opportunities
- Dental and healthcare plan
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Cision Extras – retail discounts
- Learning Portal
If this sounds like you and you feel you have what it takes to succeed in this role, we want to hear from you!
As a global leader in PR, marketing and social media management technology and intelligence, Cision helps brands and organizations to identify, connect and engage with customers and stakeholders to drive business results. PR Newswire, a network of over 1.1 billion influencers, in-depth monitoring, analytics and its Brandwatch and Falcon.io social media platforms headline a premier suite of solutions. Cision has offices in 24 countries throughout the Americas, EMEA and APAC. For more information about Cision's award-winning solutions, including its next-gen Cision Communications Cloud®, visit www.cision.com and follow @Cision on Twitter.
Cision is committed to fostering an inclusive environment where all employees can be their authentic selves and perform at their best. We believe diversity, equity, and inclusion is vital to driving our culture, sparking innovation and achieving long-term success. Cision is proud to have joined more than 600 companies in signing the CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion™ pledge and named a “Top Diversity Employer” for 2021 by DiversityJobs.com.
Cision is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or other protected statuses.
Please review our Global Candidate Data Privacy Statement to learn about Cision’s commitment to protecting personal data collected during the hiring process.