Falcon employs the brightest, most passionate people in the tech industry. We’d love for you to join our growing team! We invest in our people through training and professional development while supporting you along the way—all so you can meet your career goals. To us, the most important measure of our success is yours.
Falcon.io provides a unified SaaS platform for social media listening, engaging, publishing and managing customer data. We enable our clients to explore the full potential of digital marketing by managing multiple customer touch points from one platform. Our platform has already achieved great international traction in the market, with its technology endorsed by partnerships with Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Founded as Falcon Social in Copenhagen in 2010, we now also have offices in New York City, Berlin, Budapest, Sofia, Chennai, Melbourne, and growing. We’re a highly diverse team, and we’re always looking for passionate and curious people who want to be part of a fast-paced, high-energy environment.
Falcon.io has an ethos of encouraging autonomy, ambition, boldness and experimentation. We value open people who take initiative and aren’t afraid to fail, learn from mistakes, adjust, and try to get better at what they do every day.
The team at Falcon.io is looking for an Account Manager with a specific focus of managing our existing customers in the US region including renewal negotiation, up-selling and cross-selling, with a strong emphasis on forging long-term relationships. You will drive the growth of the accounts by challenging the way our customers do their business and promote how Falcon.io's service fits into that new way of operating.
You would be a great fit if you are comfortable in standing your ground and challenging the status quo of your customer in negotiation situations along with a sound business acumen. You are able to view industries and markets through new perspectives and to present it in a way that makes the customer go: “I have never thought about it like that!”. You are a driven sales person with a unique hunter profile and a can-do attitude that strives to always hit your goals.
- Grow the original customer partnership through upsells and cross-sells
- Proactively reach out to customers - primarily through the phone
- Map accounts & discover new stakeholders within the organization (Marketing, PR, Support, etc. and in associated companies)
- Own the commercial talk track trough account expansions
- Manage new business opportunities through self-prospected & CS leads, as well as client and agency referrals
- Run pitches, demonstrations, value pitches and negotiations
- Manage sales relationships between the customer and Falcon
- Retain long-term business through contract renewals on churn and auto-no's by ensuring client satisfaction
- Take care of all commercial aspects within the customer journey
- Develop and implement business strategy within and across accounts
- Previous experience in a similar SaaS Account Management role
- New business sales experience (ideally within software / SaaS) is a plus
- Ability to interact with all levels of clients from C-level to operational employees
- Drive and ambition to achieve your quarterly sales quotas
- Structured approach of managing multiple accounts at the same time
- Outstanding phone etiquette with ability to quickly forge professional relationships
Falcon is part of Cision Ltd—a leading global provider of innovative earned media software and services to public relations and marketing communications professionals
Please review our Global Candidate Data Privacy Statement to learn about Falcon's commitment to protecting personal data collected during the hiring process.