Cision employs the brightest, most passionate people in the tech industry. We’d love for you to join our growing team! We invest in our people through training and professional development while supporting you along the way—all so you can meet your career goals. To us, the most important measure of our success is yours.
Account Managers are responsible for holistically managing Cision’s customer relationships from a mid-market brand, revenue, product and renewal perspective. The objective is to retain 100% of revenue across various renewals and products. In addition, Account Managers are responsible for all cross-selling efforts within their account base. A Cision Account Manager will typically manage over 100 customer relationships with the spirit of the role to maximize customer success. Account directors will work closely with executive leadership, direct supervisor and multiple internal partners to ensure these client relationships are cultivated and grown through the highest service levels.
Responsible for the retention and profitable growth of revenue within assigned customer accounts. Serves as the focal point of client contact, managing other resources (e.g.,broadcast, Insights, compliance specialists, sales leadership, executive management, billing, contracts, editorial, sales support, customers service, etc.) to ensure the client is well serviced and takes advantage of all appropriate products/solutions. Advises clients in the areas of message development, distribution, monitoring, and measurement.
You will help us with:
- Maintain high on-time renewal rates within a portfolio of current customers.
- Grow business through cross-selling and up-selling.
- Provide expertise and solutions-based selling with the entire suite of Cision products and services.
You'll be a good fit if you have:
- The ability to sell value at all levels over the phone.
- A proven track record of growing business from an established client base.
- Strong time management skills.
- A consistent and documented track record for achieving monthly/quarterly/annual target metrics.
- 2-3 years of sales experience focused on growing existing business or new business
- Large account management or project management experience
- Proven track record for closing large and mid-size companies
- A communications, public relations or journalism background preferred
- Ability to adapt, overcome objections, and learn complex solutions
You'll be a great fit if you have:
- Experience selling in the PR vertical is preferred
- 4-5 years of sales experience focused on growing existing business or new business
What we'll offer you:
- State-of-the-art office outside of DC makes Cision a truly remarkable place to work.
- An established customer base with detailed account history.
- Guidance from a readily-available management team with an average of 15+ years of sales management experience.
- Access to an ultramodern gym facility with free yoga and fitness classes
- Full benefit package including medical, dental, vision, 401K, and paid time off
As a global leader in PR, marketing and social media management technology and intelligence, Cision helps brands and organizations to identify, connect and engage with customers and stakeholders to drive business results. PR Newswire, a network of over 1.1 billion influencers, in-depth monitoring, analytics and its Brandwatch and Falcon.io social media platforms headline a premier suite of solutions. Cision has offices in 24 countries throughout the Americas, EMEA and APAC. For more information about Cision's award-winning solutions, including its next-gen Cision Communications Cloud®, visit www.cision.com and follow @Cision on Twitter.
Cision is committed to fostering an inclusive environment where all employees can be their authentic selves and perform at their best. We believe diversity, equity, and inclusion is vital to driving our culture, sparking innovation and achieving long-term success. Cision is proud to have joined more than 600 companies in signing the CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion™ pledge and named a “Top Diversity Employer” for 2021 by DiversityJobs.com.
Cision is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or other protected statuses.
Please review our Global Candidate Data Privacy Statement to learn about Cision’s commitment to protecting personal data collected during the hiring process.