Cision employs the brightest, most passionate people in the tech industry. We’d love for you to join our growing team! We invest in our people through training and professional development while supporting you along the way—all so you can meet your career goals. To us, the most important measure of our success is yours.
This role is responsible for coding and modifying websites, based on a custom enterprise CMS platform, including layout and functional requirements. Sites are typically based on existing designs which often require creative problem solving and flexible coding which will allow non-developers to modify content with the CMS while maintaining the integrity of the design.
Implementers typically operate independently with the support of the rest of the team.
- Execute thorough quality assurance testing on every project
- Write and submit feature and bug requests to the product team
- Fulfill design implementation including cutting up and optimizing images from an Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator document, understanding efficiency and flexibility in how a design is marked up and styled
- Help improve documentation for implementation tools
- First level of support for Client Services questions about customizations or website technical support
- Communicate to Client Services and Development team
- Effectively manage communication with multiple project managers
- Assist Sales as necessary to provide input on scope of work questions
- Participate in product development scope identification efforts and priorities
- Continuously review and provide input to Manager to improve implementation processes
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience
- Demonstrable expertise and hands on experience with all of the skills/tools listed below
- Must be able to operate independently, including time management and meeting deadlines
- Must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards
- Skills and Qualifications Minimum Requirements (1-2 years)
- Basic Understanding (1 year)
- MySQL/SQL, Unix/Linux
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, WCAG, SEO, SVN, APIs is an asset.
As a global leader in PR, marketing and social media management technology and intelligence, Cision helps brands and organizations to identify, connect and engage with customers and stakeholders to drive business results. PR Newswire, a network of over 1.1 billion influencers, in-depth monitoring, analytics and its Brandwatch and Falcon.io social media platforms headline a premier suite of solutions. Cision has offices in 24 countries throughout the Americas, EMEA and APAC. For more information about Cision's award-winning solutions, including its next-gen Cision Communications Cloud®, visit www.cision.com and follow @Cision on Twitter.
Cision is committed to fostering an inclusive environment where all employees can be their authentic selves and perform at their best. We believe diversity, equity, and inclusion is vital to driving our culture, sparking innovation and achieving long-term success. Cision is proud to have joined more than 600 companies in signing the CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion™ pledgeand named a “Top Diversity Employer” for 2021 by DiversityJobs.com.
Cision is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or other protected statuses.
Please review our Global Candidate Data Privacy Statement to learn about Cision’s commitment to protecting personal data collected during the hiring process.