Are you passionate about sales, technology, learning new things, and working for a company that is committed to excellence?
Cision is looking for an energetic and detail-oriented Bilingual Sales Coordinator to help support our regions across Canada. You will work in partnership with the regional sales team to provide knowledgeable and excellent customer service to our clients and administrative support to our sales teams.
A Day In The Life
- Coordinating and administrating tasks and projects with sales team and clients
- This position will interact across multi channels and markets with several departments, including but not limited to Sales, Finance, Logistics, and Business Intelligence units.
- Working with Sales Force, MS Office and SharePoint system
- Planning, organizing and performing multiple tasks concurrently, while setting priorities, and focusing on detail and quality that drives the priorities of the sales team
- Prepare, update and follow up on various sales reports and presentations (quarterly and bi-annual business reviews, Usage Reports, ChurnZero report, etc)
- Proof Reading and Proposal Preparation
- The sales coordinator will work directly with the Cision account management team to meet revenue goals and support the customer-facing experience.
- Perform any other related tasks upon request
What You Bring
- Spoken and written French and English is required
- 3+ years of experience in business administration or coordination, preferably in sales and or sales operations
- Drive and passion for sales
- Out-of-the-box and proactive thinking
- High energy with strong initiative
- Advanced proficiency in CRM systems
- Proficiency with SharePoint and Microsoft Office, including Excel and Power BI
- Strong organizational, planning, and time management skills
- Ability to build collaborative working relationships
- Highly adaptable
- Proven ability to work independently and under pressure
- Customer Service experience
- Strong interpersonal skills in all mediums (phone, in-person/video, email)
- Excellent organizational and project management abilities
- Attention to detail
- A passion for identifying efficiency opportunities