Cision employs the brightest, most passionate people in the tech industry. We’d love for you to join our growing team! We invest in our people through training and professional development while supporting you along the way—all so you can meet your career goals. To us, the most important measure of our success is yours.
Are you passionate about sales, technology, learning new things, and working for a company that is committed to excellence?
Cision is looking for an energetic and detail-oriented Bilingual Sales Coordinator to help support our regions across Canada. You will work in partnership with the regional sales team to provide knowledgeable and excellent customer service to our clients and administrative support to our sales teams.
A Day In The Life
- Coordinating and administrating tasks and projects with sales team and clients
- This position will interact across multi channels and markets with several departments, including but not limited to Sales, Finance, Logistics, and Business Intelligence units.
- Working with Sales Force, MS Office and SharePoint system
- Planning, organizing and performing multiple tasks concurrently, while setting priorities, and focusing on detail and quality that drives the priorities of the sales team
- Prepare, update and follow up on various sales reports and presentations (quarterly and bi-annual business reviews, Usage Reports, ChurnZero report, etc)
- Proof Reading and Proposal Preparation
- The sales coordinator will work directly with the Cision account management team to meet revenue goals and support the customer-facing experience.
- Perform any other related tasks upon request
What You Bring
- Spoken and written French and English is required
- 3+ years of experience in business administration or coordination, preferably in sales and or sales operations
- Drive and passion for sales
- Out-of-the-box and proactive thinking
- High energy with strong initiative
- Advanced proficiency in CRM systems
- Proficiency with SharePoint and Microsoft Office, including Excel and Power BI
- Strong organizational, planning, and time management skills
- Ability to build collaborative working relationships
- Highly adaptable
- Proven ability to work independently and under pressure
- Customer Service experience
- Strong interpersonal skills in all mediums (phone, in-person/video, email)
- Excellent organizational and project management abilities
- Attention to detail
- A passion for identifying efficiency opportunities
As a global leader in PR, marketing and social media management technology and intelligence, Cision helps brands and organizations to identify, connect and engage with customers and stakeholders to drive business results. PR Newswire, a network of over 1.1 billion influencers, in-depth monitoring, analytics and its Brandwatch and Falcon.io social media platforms headline a premier suite of solutions. Cision has offices in 24 countries throughout the Americas, EMEA and APAC. For more information about Cision's award-winning solutions, including its next-gen Cision Communications Cloud®, visit www.cision.com and follow @Cision on Twitter.
Cision is committed to fostering an inclusive environment where all employees can be their authentic selves and perform at their best. We believe diversity, equity, and inclusion is vital to driving our culture, sparking innovation and achieving long-term success. Cision is proud to have joined more than 600 companies in signing the CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion™ pledge and named a “Top Diversity Employer” for 2021 by DiversityJobs.com.
Cision is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or other protected statuses.
Please review our Global Candidate Data Privacy Statement to learn about Cision’s commitment to protecting personal data collected during the hiring process.