Cision employs the brightest, most passionate people in the tech industry. We’d love for you to join our growing team! We invest in our people through training and professional development while supporting you along the way—all so you can meet your career goals. To us, the most important measure of our success is yours.
The Comerrcial Analyst will lead analyses on projects that support revenue generation and commercial operations activities. You will conduct analyses that will be used to inform strategic decisions by stakeholders from across the company and optimize our operations processes. Your role requires both strategic planning and tactical execution and involves close collaboration with Product, Marketing, Sales, and CX teams across the organization. This position reports to the Senior Manager, Revenue Operations focused primarily on the EMEA market. Candidates accepting this position will join a team of analysts and BI experts who cultivate strong data and business analysis skills in building commercial experiences that result in strong top-line growth.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Present metrics, corresponding analysis, and recommendations to the senior leadership team on a regular cadence
- Implement strategies to structure and optimise revenue growth
- Work closely with business stakeholders to manage the evolution of EMEA’s commercial reporting and provide business insights using a rich set of data
- Engage with internal stakeholders – owning end to end process mapping, aiding accurate specification, and establishing/meeting clear project deliverables
- Help deliver automated processes to help us optimise internal resources, deliver consistency, build revenue predictability, give enhanced visibility, leverage more data and insights, and support accelerated growth
- Support Business Intelligence team members with analytical insights needed to drive the highest ROI-based activities
- Help continuously improve and act upon data, ensuring visibility and alignment across Sales, Marketing Customer Success, and beyond
- Build and present reports on key business and commercial challenges, and use data to streamline decision-making processes
Essential Skills and Experience
- 4+ years of experience working in a commercial environment
- Solid experience in deriving insights from data and submitting actionable recommendations to management
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including comfort presenting findings at a leadership level
- Combination of elite analytical skills along with strong acumen for commercial and business goals
- Experience with data visualization tools is desirable
- Experience writing clean, maintainable, and modular code that can be easily understood and audited by others
- Strong attention to detail and a desire to drive quality on all projects
What you will get
- Career progression opportunities
- Dental and healthcare plan
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Cision Extras – retail discounts
- Learning Portal
If this sounds like you and you feel you have what it takes to succeed in this role, we want to hear from you!
As a global leader in PR, marketing and social media management technology and intelligence, Cision helps brands and organizations to identify, connect and engage with customers and stakeholders to drive business results. PR Newswire, a network of over 1.1 billion influencers, in-depth monitoring, analytics and its Brandwatch and Falcon.io social media platforms headline a premier suite of solutions. Cision has offices in 24 countries throughout the Americas, EMEA and APAC. For more information about Cision's award-winning solutions, including its next-gen Cision Communications Cloud®, visit www.cision.com and follow @Cision on Twitter.
Cision is committed to fostering an inclusive environment where all employees can be their authentic selves and perform at their best. We believe diversity, equity, and inclusion is vital to driving our culture, sparking innovation and achieving long-term success. Cision is proud to have joined more than 600 companies in signing the CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion™ pledge and named a “Top Diversity Employer” for 2021 by DiversityJobs.com.
Cision is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or other protected statuses.
Please review our Global Candidate Data Privacy Statement to learn about Cision’s commitment to protecting personal data collected during the hiring process.