Falcon employs the brightest, most passionate people in the tech industry. We’d love for you to join our growing team! We invest in our people through training and professional development while supporting you along the way—all so you can meet your career goals. To us, the most important measure of our success is yours.
Falcon.io provides a unified SaaS platform for social media listening, engaging, publishing and managing customer data. We enable our clients to explore the full potential of digital marketing by managing multiple customer touch points from one platform. Our platform has already achieved great international traction in the market, with its technology endorsed by partnerships with Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Founded as Falcon Social in Copenhagen in 2010, we now also have offices in New York City, Berlin, Budapest, Sofia, Chennai, Melbourne, and growing. We’re a highly diverse team, and we’re always looking for passionate and curious people who want to be part of a fast-paced, high-energy environment.
Falcon.io has an ethos of encouraging autonomy, ambition, boldness and experimentation. We value open people who take initiative and aren’t afraid to fail, learn from mistakes, adjust, and try to get better at what they do every day.
At the core of our business is the global customer success team. 200+ people across 10 offices, all working towards one mission - ‘Make Every Customer Successful’. Our mantra is what drives us to ensure that all of Brandwatch’s customers get the very best out of our technology. In the ever changing world of social data, we are constantly called upon to help our customers leverage insights to inform business decisions. We build an understanding of our customer’s businesses, we help them overcome challenges and we seek opportunities to highlight the impact of Brandwatch on the way they do business.
As a Customer Success Manager in our Scaled Solutions segment, you will have an overall responsibility for managing inbound interaction with customers across a diverse set of customer brands and agencies. Your role is to build and maintain healthy relationships within your assigned accounts that enable you to drive strong product adoption, fast problem-resolution, resulting in new and increased subscription revenue and customer satisfaction whilst maintaining Brandwatch’s positive reputation. Key to this role is the ability to manage a large volume of customers, articulate value, inspire, and sell the future of the Brandwatch Social Business Unit.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working with, selling to and managing customer expectations.
What you will do
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customer executive sponsors, such that all activities are closely aligned with the customer's business case and strategy, allowing the full potential of the Brandwatch solutions to be realized
- Oversee the customer's adoption and development of best practices to continually drive incremental value and return on the customer's investment
- Help support account renewals for your customer base, collaborating with renewals managers on retention strategy and upsell initiatives
- Identify opportunities for expanded use of the platform and integration of Brandwatch into the customers business processes
- Identify and escalate key customer product related requirements and manage customer expectations on an ongoing basis
- Facilitate the development of a community of like-minded Brandwatch customers, routinely sharing best practices and leveraging lessons learned
- Update CRM and billing system records for customer accounts and opportunities
- Enable and assist product support to best address customer’s technical issues
- Serve as a coach and trusted advisor to Brandwatch customers
- Work closely with our Partners to expand collaboration across organizations
What you will have
- 1+ years relevant work experience in a customer facing role
- Excellent customer facing presentation, written, and oral communication skills
- Fluent or full professional proficiency in English (written and spoken)
- An understanding of social media networks and social monitoring tools
- Values: Demand Excellence, Team Work, Laser Focus, Adaptability
- The ability to multi-task and troubleshoot under pressure
- An ability to be astute, strategic, intelligent, and insightful
- Drive to work autonomously and proactively
Good to have
- Experience working with (or for) a social media monitoring provider
- Experience working with (or for) a consumer research team
- Experience in 1:many customer success
- Background in a digital marketing agency or SaaS vendor
- Demonstrable knowledge of marketing principles and best practices
- Familiarity with Boolean logic and data analytics
- Experience working with CRM and/or ticketing systems, such as Salesforce, Zendesk, Zuora, and JIRA
- Spanish Speaking
Brandwatch is part of Cision Ltd— world’s leading digital consumer intelligence company, allowing users to analyze and utilize conversations from across the web and social media. It is the perfect platform to make sense of your consumers, their needs, wants, and interests.
With official access to Twitter, Reddit, and Tumblr's firehose, plus data coming from 100 million other sites, our historical archive includes over a trillion conversations, with 501 million new ones added every day.
Our platform then combines queries and AI to help you parse and analyze the data that's useful to you. From there it can be chopped, sliced, and combined to find insights you can put into action.
Falcon is part of Cision Ltd—a leading global provider of innovative earned media software and services to public relations and marketing communications professionals
Please review our Global Candidate Data Privacy Statement to learn about Falcon's commitment to protecting personal data collected during the hiring process.