Falcon employs the brightest, most passionate people in the tech industry. We’d love for you to join our growing team! We invest in our people through training and professional development while supporting you along the way—all so you can meet your career goals. To us, the most important measure of our success is yours.
Falcon.io provides a unified SaaS platform for social media listening, engaging, publishing and managing customer data. We enable our clients to explore the full potential of digital marketing by managing multiple customer touch points from one platform. Our platform has already achieved great international traction in the market, with its technology endorsed by partnerships with Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Founded as Falcon Social in Copenhagen in 2010, we now also have offices in New York City, Berlin, Budapest, Sofia, Chennai, Melbourne, and growing. We’re a highly diverse team, and we’re always looking for passionate and curious people who want to be part of a fast-paced, high-energy environment.
Falcon.io has an ethos of encouraging autonomy, ambition, boldness and experimentation. We value open people who take initiative and aren’t afraid to fail, learn from mistakes, adjust, and try to get better at what they do every day.
As a Customer Success Manager for the Premium team, you are focused on securing healthy long-term adoption among your assigned portfolio of customers through trainings, follow ups and additional check-ins. You are a driven, customer-centric, team player who loves leveraging your versatility and critical thinking aptitudes to develop relationships and deliver results for our customers. Key performance indicators for this role will be customer renewal and growth. As a result of these metrics, you will need to be commercially-focused with an eye for long-term opportunities. Portfolio management will be key to success in this role, so you will need to have a very structured approach to prioritization. Are you the right person for the role?
- Serve as the primary point of contact for the customer during and post-implementation of Falcon.io
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customer stakeholders to drive product adoption
- Educate customers on how to leverage features and new releases
- Understand the customer needs and link them to workflows in our products
- Conduct periodic customer health-checks to understand behavior and proactively address inactivity and/or missed opportunities
- Help strategize with the customer at key stages of the lifecycle on how to optimize their use of the product, ensuring ROI
- Partner with internal Falcon.io stakeholders (account managers and strategy advisors) to align account activities with the customer's business case and strategy
- Identify renewal risk and collaborate with internal teams to alleviate blockers and ensure a successful renewal
- Help develop a communication model that is scalable
- English to a native fluency level, but other languages are a plus
- 1-2 years of experience in a similar position
- Customer-centric mindset with a passion to help customers
- Excellent problem-solving skills and good technical knowledge
- Digital Marketing industry knowledge to deliver valuable advice
- Solid organizational skills like project management and milestone completion
- Comfortable with working towards set targets e.g. goal-driven and accountable
- The drive to steer customers to succeed with a data-driven approach
- Commercially focused to spot growth opportunities
Falcon is part of Cision Ltd—a leading global provider of innovative earned media software and services to public relations and marketing communications professionals
Please review our Global Candidate Data Privacy Statement to learn about Falcon's commitment to protecting personal data collected during the hiring process.