Webinars & Events
Request a Demo
Request a Demo
Customer Success Team Leader
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
London, UK Customer Service Full-time
Cision Ltd is a leading global provider of innovative earned media software and services to public relations and marketing communications professionals. Cision’s Communications Cloud platform allows users to identify key influencers, craft and distribute strategic content, and measure meaningful impact of PR and Communications Teams’ campaigns. Cision has over 4,500 employees with offices in 23 countries throughout the Americas, EMEA, and APAC. For more information about our products and services, visit
and follow us on Twitter @Cision.
Cision employs the brightest, most passionate people in the tech industry. We’d love for you to join that group! We invest in our people through training and professional development and we empower them to grow their careers - because the most important measure of our success is yours.
This person will work along side the Head of Customer Success UK to help lead, coordinate and manage the daily operations of the Client Success team in the UK to ensure the efficient and effective delivery of products & service to our clients in support of their business goals, ongoing account and relationship health, and performance against Cision business targets.
Duties and responsibilities
· Provide leadership, direction and support to ensure that individuals have the resources and capability to deliver results; take appropriate action where required, ensuring the highest standards of quality and service are delivered
· Support the Head of Success with hiring, performance management and disciplinary decisions of CSMs
· Support the efficient assignment of CSMs to ensure seamless management of new and existing clients to company’s platform product offerings
· Help with the implementation and success of our client experience strategy and its associated processes in the UK
· Ensures the team meets or exceeds Success performance expectations, including retention, up-sell, cross-sell, and NPS targets,and executes required monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting
· Take ownership for own professional growth and that of the team; maintain personal networks; participates in professional organisations
· Accountable for the overall customer health and experience of the teams portfolio of customers, which may be subject to change in client profiles and sizes over time
· Responsible for driving retention and growth for our most valuable customers, including delivery of customer retention and upsell/cross sell identification targets as defined by Customer Experience leadership, and collaborating closely with Account Managers to execute on renewals and expansion opportunities
· As needed, acts as a point of escalation and resolution for customer issues for the Customer Support function
· Act as the voice of their customers to Customer Success and Customer Experience leadership and other stakeholders within Cision, including providing feedback regarding product and service improvements
· Works with the Account Managers to develop overall account plan
· Works cross-functionally and build strong relationships with New Business, Account Management, Customer Support, Customer Onboarding, and Customer Operations individuals and teams
· Performs other duties as required
What are we looking for?
Undergraduate degree is preferred
Driven, self-starter, enthusiastic and with an “ownership” mentality
Experience in customer/public relations or communications, with proven experience in customer-facing teams in a similar capacity. Or customer success or account management experience in a SaaS or software company
Strong collaborator with proven abilities to partner internal stakeholders in support of fostering a cohesive and compelling customer experience
Advanced listening and verbal communication skills to understand client needs or problems and respond clearly and concisely. Solid relationship building, influence and negotiation skills.
In-depth analytical, problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills with the ability to identify, recommend and implement changes and improvements.
Champions and implements industry best practices, current trends, with team members to enhance the overall quality and efficiency of customer support.
Adaptable to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Advanced listening and verbal communication skills to understand customer needs or problems and respond clearly and concisely. Solid relationship building, influence and negotiation skills
Experience with Salesforce or similar CRM software is required
Working knowledge of MS Office Suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint is required
What you will get
· Career progression opportunities
· Dental and healthcare plan
· Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
· Cision Extras – retail discounts
· Learning Portal
If this sounds like you and you feel you have what it takes to succeed in this role, we want to hear from you!
APPLY FOR THIS JOB