Cision employs the brightest, most passionate people in the tech industry. We’d love for you to join our growing team! We invest in our people through training and professional development while supporting you along the way—all so you can meet your career goals. To us, the most important measure of our success is yours.
As a Customer Support Specialist, you will work directly with Cision customers to ensure they receive value from their Cision solution. This is accomplished by partnering with the customer to enhance the relevance of their setup, assist with building dashboards, troubleshooting technical issues, and consulting on best practices. As part of our team, you'll find yourself assisting Account Managers with technical call requests, monitoring customer engagement, providing feedback to the Account Management team, and providing customer training and demos on using Boolean logic and establishing best practices for overall customer success. Our successful team members configure customer accounts in searches and dashboards that drive valuable insights and enable customer requested features in applicable platforms, providing value to all stakeholders.
You'll help us with:
- Assist customers via phone, chat, and ticket process to resolve requests
- Handle complex requests and escalations while meeting customer timelines
- Create and optimize customer requests and dashboard builds by using Boolean logic
- Partner with the Account Management and Onboarding teams to complete customer provisioning and platform support
- Create and edit process documentation to assist customers on set up and how-to questions
- Train team members on Boolean search builds and collaborate cross functionality to improve internal customer support processes
- Communicate and partner daily with global peers and leadership
- Maintain expert level product knowledge and continual learning
You'll be a good fit if you have:
- Experience in a customer facing role enabling and troubleshooting requests
- Organized and able to prioritize important customer requests easily
- Self-starter and team player with the ability to work independently
- Working with regional partners, customers, and peers
You'll be a great fit if you have:
- 4 year degree from an accredited university
- Background in Marketing
- Experience with Boolean or other coding languages
As a global leader in PR, marketing and social media management technology and intelligence, Cision helps brands and organizations to identify, connect and engage with customers and stakeholders to drive business results. PR Newswire, a network of over 1.1 billion influencers, in-depth monitoring, analytics and its Brandwatch and Falcon.io social media platforms headline a premier suite of solutions. Cision has offices in 24 countries throughout the Americas, EMEA and APAC. For more information about Cision's award-winning solutions, including its next-gen Cision Communications Cloud®, visit www.cision.com and follow @Cision on Twitter.
Cision is committed to fostering an inclusive environment where all employees can be their authentic selves and perform at their best. We believe diversity, equity, and inclusion is vital to driving our culture, sparking innovation and achieving long-term success. Cision is proud to have joined more than 600 companies in signing the CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion™ pledgeand named a “Top Diversity Employer” for 2021 by DiversityJobs.com.
Cision is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or other protected statuses.
Please review our Global Candidate Data Privacy Statement to learn about Cision’s commitment to protecting personal data collected during the hiring process.