Cision employs the brightest, most passionate people in the tech industry. We’d love for you to join our growing team! We invest in our people through training and professional development while supporting you along the way—all so you can meet your career goals. To us, the most important measure of our success is yours.
The Development Manager of Finance systems leads a team that designs, builds and delivers technology solutions. Netsuite is central to our financial landscape supported by a series of accounts payable/receivable and procurement systems. This role is ideal for an experienced Netsuite developer ready for an opportunity to grow and learn new financial management technologies. If you are passionate about empowering the finance team with a powerful toolset and ready for your next challenge, we want to hear from you.
- Provides leadership and direction to the team of employees and contractors responsible for application development.
- Lead teams in the planning, design, configuration, and deployment of new applications, and enhancements to existing applications.
- Onboard new resources, conducts performance reviews, provides ongoing coaching and mentoring to ensure continued development of team members.
- Coordinate development activities with business analysts, scrum master, and QA as part of that agile delivery process.
- Participate in scrum meetings, providing detailed designs, story point estimates and sprint planning.
- Work with Scrum Master and QA for on time delivery, fostering a culture of continuous improvement.
- Engage in scrum of scrum meetings to coordinate delivery of features spanning multiple disciplines and technical teams including finance and product engineering.
- Disciplined approach to Jira, agile ceremonies, code migration, QA process and security standards. Documentation is current, well written and procedures are consistently followed by team members.
- Ensure best practices are followed to deliver robust, resilient, secure and supportable solutions.
- Ongoing commitment to improving process, standards and operating mechanisms.
- 3+ years Netsuite experience with Netsuite architecture, development, and integrations.
- 1+ years of management, supervisory or leadership role for management
- Experience in a fast paced, fast-growing, SaaS company a plus
- Strong understanding of finance processes, terminology and controllership
- Proven ability to lead a development team of employees or contractors
- Proven ability to organize and manage multiple development requests
- Proven ability to translate business needs into technological solutions
- Proven ability to break down complex problems and projects into manageable goals and align initiatives with overall business strategy
As a global leader in PR, marketing and social media management technology and intelligence, Cision helps brands and organizations to identify, connect and engage with customers and stakeholders to drive business results. PR Newswire, a network of over 1.1 billion influencers, in-depth monitoring, analytics and its Brandwatch and Falcon.io social media platforms headline a premier suite of solutions. Cision has offices in 24 countries throughout the Americas, EMEA and APAC. For more information about Cision's award-winning solutions, including its next-gen Cision Communications Cloud®, visit www.cision.com and follow @Cision on Twitter.
Cision is committed to fostering an inclusive environment where all employees can be their authentic selves and perform at their best. We believe diversity, equity, and inclusion is vital to driving our culture, sparking innovation and achieving long-term success. Cision is proud to have joined more than 600 companies in signing the CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion™ pledge and named a “Top Diversity Employer” for 2021 by DiversityJobs.com.
Cision is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or other protected statuses.
Please review our Global Candidate Data Privacy Statement to learn about Cision’s commitment to protecting personal data collected during the hiring process.