Cision employs the brightest, most passionate people in the tech industry. We’d love for you to join our growing team! We invest in our people through training and professional development while supporting you along the way—all so you can meet your career goals. To us, the most important measure of our success is yours.
Responsible for the retention and profitable growth of revenue within assigned customer accounts. Serves as the focal point of client contact, marshaling other resources (e.g., Insights experts, Solutions Engineers, sales leadership, executive management, MultiVu, billing, contracts, editorial, sales support, customers service, etc.) to ensure the client is well serviced and takes advantage of all appropriate products/solutions. Acts as a consultant and advises clients in the areas of message development, audience, distribution, monitoring, measurement, and analytics. May be assigned specific account types (agencies vs. non-agencies, public vs. private), industries (entertainment & sports, health/beauty, retail, etc.), or work across various customer segments. The total assigned accounts will be 40 to 50 and $3m to $5m in annualized revenue across the entire service/product portfolio.
You'll Help Us With:
- Analyzes customer assignment and develops a plan of action in conjunction with his/her sales leader to grow revenues and achieve their assigned quota through a mix of retention and expansion.
- Proactively and consistently calls on existing customers to drive business conversations to uncover new opportunities, monitor service/product usage, issues, competitive activity, and ROI to ensure a high revenue retention rate, expansion, and product renewal.
- Builds strong and broad relationships with multiple points of contact at each account (e.g., Communications, Social Media, Marketing, Investor Relations, Senior Leadership) based upon the ability to add value to their business.
- Expands existing business by positioning and selling the appropriate products/services to address needs. Must sell across the full line of products/services.
- Networks within local geography, client base, and or industry.
- Works collaboratively with the New Business Director team to transition after a New Business Director secures a new account. Focused on retaining and expanding these new accounts.
- Onboard assigned new members that proactively reach out to the Member Service Center. Focus on retaining and expanding these new accounts.
- Fully satisfies the company's and manager's expectations related to sales activity (e.g., meetings per week, pipeline management, account reviews, etc.), reporting (sales activity, opportunity pipeline management, forecasting, customer profiling, etc.), and administration.
You'll Be a Good Fit if You Have:
- Bachelor's Degree required
- At least three years of successful outside sales experience with demonstrated ability to exceed assigned quotas through retention and expansion and to meet sales activity and behavior expectations
- Proficient with sales force automation tools (ex. Salesforce.com, Office 365, XANT etc.)
- Ability to travel to client sites daily, with the potential for 20% - 40% travel
- Valid driver's license required
- Excellent networking, relationship building, communication, presentation, and persuasion skills
- Keen interest in business and industry news
- Understanding of Earned, Owned and Social media
As a global leader in PR, marketing and social media management technology and intelligence, Cision helps brands and organizations to identify, connect and engage with customers and stakeholders to drive business results. PR Newswire, a network of over 1.1 billion influencers, in-depth monitoring, analytics and its Brandwatch and Falcon.io social media platforms headline a premier suite of solutions. Cision has offices in 24 countries throughout the Americas, EMEA and APAC. For more information about Cision's award-winning solutions, including its next-gen Cision Communications Cloud®, visit www.cision.com and follow @Cision on Twitter.
Cision is committed to fostering an inclusive environment where all employees can be their authentic selves and perform at their best. We believe diversity, equity, and inclusion is vital to driving our culture, sparking innovation and achieving long-term success. Cision is proud to have joined more than 600 companies in signing the CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion™ pledgeand named a “Top Diversity Employer” for 2021 by DiversityJobs.com.
Cision is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or other protected statuses.
Please review our Global Candidate Data Privacy Statement to learn about Cision’s commitment to protecting personal data collected during the hiring process.