Webinars & Events
Request a Demo
Request a Demo
Enterprise Account Manager
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Stockholm, Sweden Outside Sales Full-time
Cision Ltd is a leading global provider of innovative earned media software and services to public relations and marketing communications professionals. Cision’s Communications Cloud platform allows users to identify key influencers, craft and distribute strategic content, and measure meaningful impact of PR and Communications Teams’ campaigns. Cision has over 4,500 employees with offices in 23 countries throughout the Americas, EMEA, and APAC. For more information about our products and services, visit
and follow us on Twitter @Cision.
Cision employs the brightest, most passionate people in the tech industry. We’d love for you to join that group! We invest in our people through training and professional development and we empower them to grow their careers - because the most important measure of our success is yours.
Your role as Enterprise Account Manager
As an Enterprise Account Manager, you work in an operational and strategic role to develop and grow Cision's international PR solutions. You identify needs, nurture and build strong relationships with primarily existing customers, but also with new customers/prospects. The strategic part includes making Cision's product grow by adapting and developing the customer offering, developing quotes and prices, reviewing profitability and developing new business proposals for the product, and presenting the offering to leading brands. You will work in commercial customer teams and collaborate with other Cision offices on global customer issues. You will be part of the Account Manager / KAM team which today consists of 12 employees.
In more detail, the role will be to:
• develop and increase SaaS and analytics sales for companies in the Nordic region
• negotiate and manage complex sales cycles and present our solutions to C-level executives at global customers
• build and influence long-term strategy and act as a business partner to customers
• drive business development, forecast exact strategic goals and achieve these by leading customers throughout the business cycle
• sell and implement complex international solutions
• work with both potential and existing customers
• act as a market builder and role model for Enterprise Sales
To succeed in the role as Enterprise Account Manager at Cision Sweden, it is important that you are independent and proactive as there will not be a completely fixed framework for the role. You are sales-driven, results-oriented and have a consultative sales style as well as a skilled negotiator used to work with value-based sales. You are a person with highly communicative skills driven by taking care of your customers and working strategically at the same time.
Furthermore, we see that you have
• worked with Enterprise sales of SaaS solutions (worked with sales of software, databases, analytical tools, application software and cloud solutions for example)
• at least 5 years of sales experience
• experience in sales to people at executive level
• a university degree in Economics, Business Administration or similar
• experience in marketing, PR, IR or communication is an advantage
• experience of operating and selling in the new business area / product at a company or working in a start-up is an advantage
Since Cision is a global company we also expect you to be fluent in English.
Start: Immediately with regards to notice period
Scope: Full time
Salary: Fixed part + commission
Does the role of Enterprise Account Manager to Cision sound interesting to you? If so, do not hesitate to apply today! In this recruitment process, great emphasis will be placed on personal qualities.
Cision is committed to building an environment where all employees are set up to thrive and reach their full potential. We believe diversity, equity and inclusion is vital to driving our culture, sparking innovation and achieving long-term success. Cision is proud to have joined more than 600 companies in signing the
CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion™ pledge
, the largest CEO-driven business commitment to advance diversity and inclusion within the workplace.
Cision is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or other protected statuses.
Please review our
Global Candidate Data Privacy Statement
to learn about Cision’s commitment to protecting personal data collected during the hiring process.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB