Cision employs the brightest, most passionate people in the tech industry. We’d love for you to join our growing team! We invest in our people through training and professional development while supporting you along the way—all so you can meet your career goals. To us, the most important measure of our success is yours.
We are seeking a highly analytical person who is passionate about using data to create commercial and financial insights for our America’s business. Our team – a dynamic, high-energy group of finance professionals – is seeking an analyst who can take our data driven decisions to the next level and streamline critical processes. The candidate must be a confident self-starter who is comfortable working independently and cross-functionally across teams, has a high level of initiative, possesses a strong attention to detail, and is professional with a great deal of accountability.
You'll help us with:
- Serve as a finance business partner across several key organizations, including front-line sales leaders, sales operations, executive leadership team, IT, controllership, and more
- Utilize Power BI, Salesforce, and automation tools to gather financial information from a variety of business units to create business insights and commercial recommendations
- Create brand new reporting models from scratch to help improve the analysis and monitoring of business segments and overall P&L (including cost structure)
- Champion existing models and continually make process improvements to enable business efficiencies
- Provide pipeline and revenue forecasts to sales leadership and global executive team
- Develop analytical tools to capture and articulate customer sales behavior
- Assist in developing and administering sales commission plans
- Develop, communicate, and support ad-hoc analyses and recurring reporting to senior leaders
You'll be a good fit if you have:
- Prior experience working in FP&A, corporate finance, commercial intensive roles, or a finance leadership development program
- Experience utilizing a diverse suite of financial and CRM systems, with exposure to BI tools (Power BI, SAS, Tableau); VBA, SQL experience is a plus
- Humble and hungry self-starter with a strong desire to learn, drive improvements, and evolve
- Highly motivated with both an entrepreneurial spirit and a strong team mentality
- Global / strategic thinker with high attention to detail and problem-solving capabilities
- Ability to translate data to business insights that drive decisions
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; experience creating stories in PowerPoint a plus
- Ability to develop strong interpersonal relationships among cross-functional groups and throughout various levels of management
- Must be results driven and capable of handling multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Seeking 3-5+ years of experience in commercial finance, FP&A, market analysis, or data-driven roles with a bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or Economics
- Highly efficient with Microsoft Office suite, with advanced knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
As a global leader in PR, marketing and social media management technology and intelligence, Cision helps brands and organizations to identify, connect and engage with customers and stakeholders to drive business results. PR Newswire, a network of over 1.1 billion influencers, in-depth monitoring, analytics and its Brandwatch and Falcon.io social media platforms headline a premier suite of solutions. Cision has offices in 24 countries throughout the Americas, EMEA and APAC. For more information about Cision's award-winning solutions, including its next-gen Cision Communications Cloud®, visit www.cision.com and follow @Cision on Twitter.
Cision is committed to fostering an inclusive environment where all employees can be their authentic selves and perform at their best. We believe diversity, equity, and inclusion is vital to driving our culture, sparking innovation and achieving long-term success. Cision is proud to have joined more than 600 companies in signing the CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion™ pledgeand named a “Top Diversity Employer” for 2021 by DiversityJobs.com.
Cision is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or other protected statuses.
Please review our Global Candidate Data Privacy Statement to learn about Cision’s commitment to protecting personal data collected during the hiring process.