Cision employs the brightest, most passionate people in the tech industry. We’d love for you to join our growing team! We invest in our people through training and professional development while supporting you along the way—all so you can meet your career goals. To us, the most important measure of our success is yours.
A commercial and strategic opportunity has arisen within a growing media technology company based in central London.
As Finance Business Partner, supporting the Nordics region, you will be responsible for analysing and reporting business performance for the region, and providing financial support to Head of Region and their management team.
You will be responsible for Sales, Revenue and Costs and will be integral to the overall team to help drive business performance.
Working in an entrepreneurial and high growth organisation, this FP&A business partner will play a key part in supporting senior leadership with business critical decisions. You will help model future revenue growth opportunities and entry into new markets whilst helping optimise and streamline processes where possible.
This role will be providing senior leadership with the commercial support they need to help grow the business. #LI-FR1
What are we looking for?
- Full P&L responsibility for the region
- Analysing financial performance against budget for sales, revenue and costs, highlighting trends and investigating variances
- Modelling out the groups business plan
- Assisting with the budgeting and forecasting processes
- Review and interpretation of month end results
- Preparation of monthly reports and commentary for the region
- Model KPIs and help create dashboards to analyse business and market trends to assist with business decision making
- Work on ad hoc projects as required
Essential Skills and Experience
- Be a fully qualified accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA or overseas equivalent)
- Have strong excel skills
- Have strong commercial awareness and experience in supporting senior leadership
- Have strong analytical skills
- Be a clear and strong communicator
- Able to identify and improve processes to drive efficiencies
- Have exposure to working with BI tools
What you will get
- Career progression opportunities
- Dental and healthcare plan
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Cision Extras – retail discounts
- Learning Portal
If this sounds like you and you feel you have what it takes to succeed in this role, we want to hear from you!
As a global leader in PR, marketing and social media management technology and intelligence, Cision helps brands and organizations to identify, connect and engage with customers and stakeholders to drive business results. PR Newswire, a network of over 1.1 billion influencers, in-depth monitoring, analytics and its Brandwatch and Falcon.io social media platforms headline a premier suite of solutions. Cision has offices in 24 countries throughout the Americas, EMEA and APAC. For more information about Cision's award-winning solutions, including its next-gen Cision Communications Cloud®, visit www.cision.com and follow @Cision on Twitter.
Cision is committed to fostering an inclusive environment where all employees can be their authentic selves and perform at their best. We believe diversity, equity, and inclusion is vital to driving our culture, sparking innovation and achieving long-term success. Cision is proud to have joined more than 600 companies in signing the CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion™ pledge and named a “Top Diversity Employer” for 2021 by DiversityJobs.com.
Cision is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or other protected statuses.
Please review our Global Candidate Data Privacy Statement to learn about Cision’s commitment to protecting personal data collected during the hiring process.