Cision employs the brightest, most passionate people in the tech industry. We’d love for you to join our growing team! We invest in our people through training and professional development while supporting you along the way—all so you can meet your career goals. To us, the most important measure of our success is yours.
Cision employs the brightest, most passionate people in the tech industry. We’d love for you to join our growing team! We invest in our people through training and professional development while supporting you along the way—all so you can meet your career goals. To us, the most important measure of our success is yours. As a Front-End Software Engineer at Cision, you will be working with a high-talent team to design and deliver critical systems and services for Cision’s industry leading software. You will be building a platform that includes rich UI’s powered by large-scale data systems and micro-services. You will contribute and drive various efforts on a team to design, build, test, deploy, maintain, and support their work using a variety of open-source and state-of-the-art technologies in a fast-paced Agile environment.
What you will be doing:
• Delivering web experiences that are highly crafted and rewarding to the Public Relations and Marketing community
• Build, scale, and maintain our services and web-based applications
• Collaborate with team members to deliver both client- and server-side functionality
• Work with internal and external customers to define new features that will drive our business
• Contribute to our team’s continuous efforts to improve quality and efficiency of development platforms, tools, and processes
• Write clean, self testing, well documented code.
• This position is able to be worked remotely from [country] indefinitely. Opportunity to work in an office may be available if desired.
Skills and experience:
• 3+ years professional software experience
• Strong experience with front-end languages such as ReactJS, Redux, ES6, TypeScript
• Understanding of OO design principles and algorithmic skill
• Understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
• Experience with user interface design and development of responsive user interfaces
• Solid understanding of RESTful APIs
• Experience working with CI/CD and Git
• Experience writing unit testing, ideally with React Testing Library, Jest
As a global leader in PR, marketing and social media management technology and intelligence, Cision helps brands and organizations to identify, connect and engage with customers and stakeholders to drive business results. PR Newswire, a network of over 1.1 billion influencers, in-depth monitoring, analytics and its Brandwatch and Falcon.io social media platforms headline a premier suite of solutions. Cision has offices in 24 countries throughout the Americas, EMEA and APAC. For more information about Cision's award-winning solutions, including its next-gen Cision Communications Cloud®, visit www.cision.com and follow @Cision on Twitter.
Cision is committed to fostering an inclusive environment where all employees can be their authentic selves and perform at their best. We believe diversity, equity, and inclusion is vital to driving our culture, sparking innovation and achieving long-term success. Cision is proud to have joined more than 600 companies in signing the CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion™ pledge and named a “Top Diversity Employer” for 2021 by DiversityJobs.com.
Cision is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or other protected statuses.
Please review our Global Candidate Data Privacy Statement to learn about Cision’s commitment to protecting personal data collected during the hiring process.