Falcon employs the brightest, most passionate people in the tech industry. We’d love for you to join our growing team! We invest in our people through training and professional development while supporting you along the way—all so you can meet your career goals. To us, the most important measure of our success is yours.
Falcon.io provides a unified SaaS platform for social media listening, engaging, publishing and managing customer data. We enable our clients to explore the full potential of digital marketing by managing multiple customer touch points from one platform. Our platform has already achieved great international traction in the market, with its technology endorsed by partnerships with Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Founded as Falcon Social in Copenhagen in 2010, we now also have offices in New York City, Berlin, Budapest, Sofia, Chennai, Melbourne, and growing. We’re a highly diverse team, and we’re always looking for passionate and curious people who want to be part of a fast-paced, high-energy environment.
Falcon.io has an ethos of encouraging autonomy, ambition, boldness and experimentation. We value open people who take initiative and aren’t afraid to fail, learn from mistakes, adjust, and try to get better at what they do every day.
About the role:
We are looking for a Frontend Engineer with a strong focus on UI, design, and building tools. You will join our Platform Experience team, a cross-functional team building an innovative and best-in-class design system that powers all UI in our products, as well as empowering both designers and engineers to work more seamlessly together and focus on feature development. You will also take part in the larger design and frontend groups where you will get to interact, learn from, and brainstorm with experienced colleagues — all with a clear focus on delivering high-quality solutions and following modern best practices.
What you'll do:
- Take part in building and maintaining our design system and ambitious design goals
- Be at the intersection of engineering and design, and empower our product teams to build the best products possible
- Deliver high-quality and scalable solutions
- Act as a sparring partner to various members of the team
- Proactively share and debate best practices with your peers
What we expect from you:
- Minimum 3 years of experience on the same/similar position
- Experience with building, testing, and debugging complex systems in a team environment
- Familiarity with the whole web stack and working knowledge of the Web API’s
- Knowledge of how to write testable code backed up by unit tests and integration tests
- Experience with CSS pre-processors and frameworks
- Fluency in writing modern, accessible, and performant HTML and CSS
- Strong understanding of UI patterns and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Excellent English skills
- Adaptability, resourcefulness, and ability to share your knowledge with the rest of the team
What we offer:
- You will join a multinational, open, and informal work environment
- Get a high level of responsibility, work with the newest technologies, and have room for experimentation
- Work-life balance, flexible work hours and remote work
- Encourage self-development through leading European IT conferences and online learning tools
- Internal tech talks, skills-building resources, and technical people leads who help you achieve mastery
If you see yourself in our role, we would be happy to hear from you!
*Our recruitment process in entirely remote for your safety and is tailored in 3 steps, aiming to be completed within maximum 10 days depending on your availability:
1. Screening call with a Talent Acquisition team member - 30 minutes;
2. Video call with the Hiring Manager - 30 minutes;
3. Workshop which includes a live skills assessment and discussion with the team - 90 minutes;
Falcon is part of Cision Ltd—a leading global provider of innovative earned media software and services to public relations and marketing communications professionals
Please review our Global Candidate Data Privacy Statement to learn about Falcon's commitment to protecting personal data collected during the hiring process.